• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
:o My student loans pay me $500/month in living expenses. I'll be saving most of it instead of spending it and using what I don't save for the screw money world tour to pay back the bills while on the screw money world tour.

Ah okay... lucky. :o I'm going to have to work basically from the time I get a job up till the screw money world tour.

Everybody talks about them :o

But you should headbang to them too. :o

toastie

W:O:A Metalmaster
11 Juli 2008
Ranger? (just a wild guess based off "forest manager")

Well, I'm a student too. I just am starting my degree over because I did badly. I won't be going to work while I'm at school at all so I can have more time to procrastinate.

Who talks about bands? Metal is for headbanging. :o:D

Dict.leo says lumberjack. :D

Well, yes...it's a mix of ranger and lumberjack.
You have to know as much as a ranger about the forest but also plant/cut down trees and co.
After the education I want to study forestry in Norrland.

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Well, yes...it's a mix of ranger and lumberjack.
You have to know as much as a ranger about the forest but also plant/cut down trees and co.
After the education I want to study forestry in Norrland.

Rangers have to do that here seeing they're supposed to manage the forests over here. Stop fires and stuff like that. We get a lot of fires over here.

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Forest fires are actually a good thing every once in awhile... as long as it doesn't get to homes and etc, obviously.

Every once in awhile, yes. But, they happen pretty regularly in the hills. Very few people live in that area, but it often disrupts highway commutes. People burn the brush in the hills in the winter in a controlled way to stop the fires in the summer.