• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
right now the trip is looking something like
fly to London
then up to Oslo, Norway
train down through Gotenburg and Stockholm... Sweden Rock somewhere in there
then to Helsinki, Finland
fly to Venice
train though France and Spain
then into Germany... all the festivals in there :D
back to England for Bloodstock
and then fly home from London.
I'd figure it'd be cheaper to leave from the same airport, make it a round trip.
but yea, that's just a REALLY rough plan. :D

It sounds like a great plan, and very do able. As long as you plan it well and save your money until then, there's no reason why you could not do that. Plus it's early, plenty of time to plan and replan. Get your passport first. Now you would not have to rush it. And if you bought your WOA ticket early, you could always sell it if plans changed.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
right now the trip is looking something like
fly to London
then up to Oslo, Norway
train down through Gotenburg and Stockholm... Sweden Rock somewhere in there
then to Helsinki, Finland
fly to Venice
train though France and Spain
maybe the Netherlands and Holland here
into Germany... all the festivals in there :D
Belgium for Graspop possibly somewhere in between
back to England for Bloodstock
and then fly home from London.
I'd figure it'd be cheaper to leave from the same airport, make it a round trip.
but yea, that's just a REALLY rough plan. :D

fixed. :D

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
From what I have read, travel experts say that the best airfares are usually obtained by buying tickets early, well in advance, or at the late stage in the game, like it is now for WOA 2008. ANd yes a round trip from the same airport would likely be cheaper. Look into the cost and contries covered by A Eurail pass, that would save you alot of money on train tickets.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
It sounds like a great plan, and very do able. As long as you plan it well and save your money until then, there's no reason why you could not do that. Plus it's early, plenty of time to plan and replan. Get your passport first. Now you would not have to rush it. And if you bought your WOA ticket early, you could always sell it if plans changed.

yep, I'm going to get my passport hopefully soon... only $100 rather than $160 since it won't be expedited, woohoo :D
I'll probably get the ticket as early as possible yea.

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
yep, I'm going to get my passport hopefully soon... only $100 rather than $160 since it won't be expedited, woohoo :D
I'll probably get the ticket as early as possible yea.

I think that WOA tickets go on sale rather soon after the latest one ends. So you could maybe already buy your ticket in August. I'm not sure though. Quark would likely know. ANd that gives a lot of leeway incase your ticket gets lost, like mine seemed to be.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
From what I have read, travel experts say that the best airfares are usually obtained by buying tickets early, well in advance, or at the late stage in the game, like it is now for WOA 2008. ANd yes a round trip from the same airport would likely be cheaper. Look into the cost and contries covered by A Eurail pass, that would save you alot of money on train tickets.

I've looked at flights to Hamburg at this time of year next year... so far, they're not any better :rolleyes:
but yea, I'll most likely book those as soon as I have a solid plan.
I'd think that would help a lot, yea.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I think that WOA tickets go on sale rather soon after the latest one ends. So you could maybe already buy your ticket in August. I'm not sure though. Quark would likely know. ANd that gives a lot of leeway incase your ticket gets lost, like mine seemed to be.

I think Quark told me the same thing, that it'll be pretty soon. soo I'll get on to that. :]

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
and as far as visiting people goes
Dotti in London
Mindfucked and gnoffi in Sweden [Stockholm/Gotenburg]
maybe LW and AP in Netherlands/Holland
Quark in Belgium
Sipy in Germany
Dotti again in London :D
and possibly others, like if new people join the forum before next year. :D