teenagers at Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Well, I'm 17 and I was in Wacken last year with a friend and some guys I got to know two weeks before.^^ I didn't have a letter from my parents and I also was never asked for it. I guess it's only a formal aspect.
When the kids come to the festival with an adult, there will be no problem for them to get in and when they are in, no one will care anymore or bring them away at 12 "pm". Don't mind, there won't be any problems.
And you needn't mind about letting your kids experience the festival on there own. It's like the others said, that you would more have to worry about the behaviour of your kids (which is very good, I expect ;) ) than about the festival or metalheads surrounding them. So everything will be fine, I guess.
Have fun at Wacken :)

jkk

19 Juni 2007
Well i dont know if they behave themselves, but i count on it, and i cant do a damn thing about it anyways, when they are on their own. But nevertheless, nice to hear from one of their own age, that you didnt have any problems. I wont worry anymore :D:D:D

mikemyres

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Nov. 2004
First time I ever went to wacken I was 18, flew on a plane (first time ever) to Germany from UK, got there okay and loved the festival and I done it all on my own.

I did meet up with loads of my mates who was already there though

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I am bringing my daughter and her freind (they are 16) to Wacken this year for the first time and i was thinking, that a lot of you experienced Wacken folks could give me some advices regarding the Festival.

1) Do i need to watch over the kids every minute?

2) I read somewhere that "Children under 16 years are only allowed at W:O:A to stay with their parents or instead an full aged person with an written permission signed by their parents. See Download: "Einverständniserklärung"
! From 16-18 no restrictions, but they have to leave festival area at 12pm towards campground"

Is this really true? there are still good music to be heard after 12 pm. and i am not finished drinking by 12 pm.

Hope you have some advices to a newbie on Wacken:cool:

Germans have strange rules for everything. In czech nobody asks you how old are you at festivals, they give beer to everybody.Police dont dare to go to the festivalground anyway :)

I understand that the first place in number of drunken kids in the world aint really great, but when their parents are drunkheads, you cant wonder where they can get the booze :D

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Germans have strange rules for everything. In czech nobody asks you how old are you at festivals, they give beer to everybody.Police dont dare to go to the festivalground anyway :)

I understand that the first place in number of drunken kids in the world aint really great, but when their parents are drunkheads, you cant wonder where they can get the booze :D

wow, since when did you start posting here again?