teenagers at Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

~missy~

17 Juli 2007
belgie - west-vlaanderen
nl.netlog.com
hi everyone
it's my first time i go to wacken, and some say i'm going to suffer cause i never went to a festival before :p but i know better...
i'm 16 years old, but i have read that, if you're 16 you can't walk around anymore when it's passed midnight... are you really meaning this? all of my friends are over 18 years and i'm not thinking of going to sleep when the others are having fun. and should i have this kind of permission letter of my parents?

Schweinchen

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 März 2004
DD
Website besuchen
2. They will never find you, just don't care about this, cause noone does.

Have a nice time!

hi everyone
it's my first time i go to wacken, and some say i'm going to suffer cause i never went to a festival before :p but i know better...
i'm 16 years old, but i have read that, if you're 16 you can't walk around anymore when it's passed midnight... are you really meaning this? all of my friends are over 18 years and i'm not thinking of going to sleep when the others are having fun. and should i have this kind of permission letter of my parents?

You didn't actually read the thread before you posted, did you? :p

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
hi everyone

read the thread... before asking things that are already explained ;)