• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Sad to see how the festival is going :( Getting to campground and getting you wristband can take hours and hours. Obviously with the personalisation and the chip the whole process is gonna take longer... Also the festival starting properly sooner makes people wanna come earlier.

• Wow
Reaktionen: Quark

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
I had a ticket for this year but realised my money situation is not great so I decided not to go. Sadly my ticket wasn't bought. I was planning on going next year but seeing how it's going now is making me scared to go next year.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Sad to see how the festival is going :( Getting to campground and getting you wristband can take hours and hours. Obviously with the personalisation and the chip the whole process is gonna take longer... Also the festival starting properly sooner makes people wanna come earlier.

yeah I read about it, some people complained they were already in a traffic jam for 6.5 hours on insta.

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I'm going next year. Just hope to be in time.
I'm not sure yet.
In 8 weeks I'll know whether I'll be able to have the surgery I want, but than we still have to plan that.
Than there's still a change the surgery won't solve the issue.
And I probably will only return to wacken once I have a full proof solution that doesn't make me dependent on a machine, and thus, electricity.

Reaktionen: Quark

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
you had a ticket for sale but nobody wanted to buy it? That is rather surprising.
I was in the same situation and decided early on not to go this year (even if it went ahead), but I left it until June to put it back on the ticket exchange as I had a feeling it would get postponed again. I have a feeling a lot of people were in the same boat. Some people on the ticket exchange who were waiting for a ticket just didn't have the time/funds to make or change vacation dates at the last minute so didn't end up going either. Poo happens. Let's see how I go tomorrow.

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I was in the same situation and decided early on not to go this year (even if it went ahead), but I left it until June to put it back on the ticket exchange as I had a feeling it would get postponed again. I have a feeling a lot of people were in the same boat. Some people on the ticket exchange who were waiting for a ticket just didn't have the time/funds to make or change vacation dates at the last minute so didn't end up going either. Poo happens. Let's see how I go tomorrow.

yeah i guess that makes sense

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
I followed the Wacken open air facebook group and yes, arrival was not pretty. Some people missed their wednesday shows while being in line to get the wristband.. And while not having your chip, you cannot buy anything under a scorching sun.. This is something to think about next year. (aka, bring hat/water bottle/snack/food)

Also, I was interested to rent a campervan but after reading posts about people coming by cars, I will stick with the Train and Buses.

And yes, I'm going back in 2023! This time with my (new) brother! Why "new" ? Long story short, we met each other when our father passed (which I never met or talked) in 2016. When the father was unconscious (forced coma), he calls me saying it's the last time if you want to see him. I decided to go and I met my 2 other sisters and my brother. In the end, I'm glad I made the move. It was wonderful moment of my life (and for them too).

I can't wait to share this experience with him!

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
I had a ticket for this year but realised my money situation is not great so I decided not to go. Sadly my ticket wasn't bought. I was planning on going next year but seeing how it's going now is making me scared to go next year.
A lot of tickets was available. Some people was covid positive just before leaving and they were giving away their tickets. That's a bummer.. Honestly, I don't think it's an issue if you take the train/bus. The only bad review a read is the Itzehoe bus stopped 1km before the entrance. Walking all that distances with your luggage/gear sucks but no the end of the world.