• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Is anyone else excited and nervous at the same time? 40 or so days until WOA.. and the world.. is..................... the world right now.... I kinda feel like no matter how much I plan......... life could change all those plans...

ugh...

But.. gonna stay positive!! Cannot wait to raise a glass with everyone again.
all my friends that have wacken tickets feel the same at the moment....

zeling

1 Nov. 2017
Russia
Hi Guys

Unfortunately, haven't managed to get a visa and, therefore, have to miss the event(

The question I have is about the ticket - I've posted it into the official market but haven't receive any offer yet.

Is there a chance to sell it somehow?

Thanks!

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Argh, I might have been exposed to the dreaded plague myself. :o I wore a mask but forgot to clean down the equipment we were touching until it was too late. It's been two days and no symptoms yet, but I'm still nervous.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
It wasn't that bad. Headache, a bit of fever and coughing. At least, no body aching, sore throat and big fever that prevent sleeping. My daughter just got it now from her boyfriend. He got it pretty bad. Worst than is first time back in early 2021
the first day and a half I had a high fever and slept pretty much the entire time.
after that I was mostly just tired as hell.