• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I'd rather be reasonable than accidentally kill my 78 year old neighbor by infecting her.
It's comes at a price though, I'll have a two week vacation soon, but what the fuck are you gonna do if you're reasonable but still want to have some fun....
Well, I'd invite you to come over here, if it weren't for the fact that your area is orange here. And in order to come to Belgium (for a period of at least 48hrs), you need to specify your whereabouts abroard! => automatic quarantene!

This sucks indeed.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Well, I'd invite you to come over here, if it weren't for the fact that your area is orange here. And in order to come to Belgium (for a period of at least 48hrs), you need to specify your whereabouts abroard! => automatic quarantene!

This sucks indeed.

Well that would mean I'd have to take a train to get there, which I'm currently not willing to do either.
I've been thinking about having a look in little tokyo in düsseldorf, but since that would require a train ride as well I'm not going there either.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Well that would mean I'd have to take a train to get there, which I'm currently not willing to do either.
I've been thinking about having a look in little tokyo in düsseldorf, but since that would require a train ride as well I'm not going there either.
Well, train rides in NL aren't that bad actually. It's just that you have to wear that stupid face mask all the time IN the trains, and in Belgium everywhere! That's the most annoying part!

But I went to Rotterdam and Utrecht recently (a bit more than a week ago), and it went relatively well!
OK, I have to admit, I tend to travel 1st class now, which is a bit costly, if you don't have any contract. (I have a Dal Voordeel, so I pay €5 for a supplement 1st class during weekends in NL, and as I travel for free in 2nd in BE, it's just the price difference)

30 Sep. 2016
North Bay Area, California
Stay healthy and safe!

I read, a camping is completely blocked by the fire. Hope all can get out safely!

There were about 200 folks that the National Guard
had to airlift from Mammoth Lake campgrounds
over in the Sierra Mountains. There was another group
that started a fire outside of San Bernandino, who had
the bright idea of setting off pyro-device for a baby
gender reveal party. Like the kind of device that shoots
off confetti and streamers. ...they set it off in a field
with tall dry grass. Genius!!

Crazy time indeed.4
Did I read somewhere that the temperature went up to 48 degrees centigrade in cali?

That's about right for Death Valley in the southern
part of the state. The passed couple days has been
ridiculously hot. Up here in the North Bay we hit
114F(46C) the day before yesterday and 108F(42C)
yesterday.

- Sepulchral Voice

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
There were about 200 folks that the National Guard
had to airlift from Mammoth Lake campgrounds
over in the Sierra Mountains. There was another group
that started a fire outside of San Bernandino, who had
the bright idea of setting off pyro-device for a baby
gender reveal party. Like the kind of device that shoots
off confetti and streamers. ...they set it off in a field
with tall dry grass. Genius!!

That's about right for Death Valley in the southern
part of the state. The passed couple days has been
ridiculously hot. Up here in the North Bay we hit
114F(46C) the day before yesterday and 108F(42C)
yesterday.

- Sepulchral Voice

sounds like a bunch of geniuses indeed... :ugly:

Damn 46 would be a bit to hot for me. though that also depends on the level of humidity.

30 Sep. 2016
North Bay Area, California
Pulling through here, closest nearby fires are contained
and the Air Quality Index is down to the green so we
can breathe outdoors, again. There's still a lot of different

wild fires burning up and down the West Coast of the US.
Some of you over in the EU probably saw some smoke
from it.

Other than that, got the new Pro Skater HD redux and
Avengers on Xbox a couple days ago. Damn near got
consumed by Doom: Eternal the last couple of months.
I'd figure if Wacken was trying to push into gaming
and E-Sports that Doom would be the logical place to
start, regardless of version.

- Sepulchral Voice

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
THE difference between the Netherlands and Belgium, when it comes to COVID-19 measures. No facemasks in NL, everywhere in Belgium!

in germany they have to be worn at every public indoor venue. and people wear them without complaining.
I the Netherlands people have to wear them inn the public transport only, and people are complaining about it... bunch of fucking morons.

I was at the wacken store the other day and bought me a nice wacken mask. I'll be wearing it a lot.

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
and when I say "I was at the wacken store" I mean the actual wacken store.
Here's some pics.

In the village:

xehIlnQ.jpg

at the wackinger area
I7dHnxL.jpg

mainstages:

jYleFCd.jpg

wacken store:

mew0vxb.jpg

Reaktionen: Klausi

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
in germany they have to be worn at every public indoor venue. and people wear them without complaining.
I the Netherlands people have to wear them inn the public transport only, and people are complaining about it... bunch of fucking morons.

I was at the wacken store the other day and bought me a nice wacken mask. I'll be wearing it a lot.
I found mine from 2 years ago! :D