• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
I always like spam :D

Hmm.... Spam..
spam-classic-455.png

*drool*

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I reckon I'm too late, but have a safe flight to here!

I made it to Venice in 21 hours. Running from one gate to the other was absolutely horrifying. I was meant to have a 2 hour stop over in Dubai, but my flight there was delayed by an hour. Not to forget, I had to wait for others to get off the plane, go through security, run to the monorail and run to the bus no later than 20 minutes before my flight. I made it with a few minutes to spare.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I made it to Venice in 21 hours. Running from one gate to the other was absolutely horrifying. I was meant to have a 2 hour stop over in Dubai, but my flight there was delayed by an hour. Not to forget, I had to wait for others to get off the plane, go through security, run to the monorail and run to the bus no later than 20 minutes before my flight. I made it with a few minutes to spare.
Good thing you made it! :)
Hopefully the next trip(s) won't be so stressful!

CylonKing

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Dez. 2017
The rest should hopefully be OK. :) Off to Tolmin tomorrow. See you on the other side. :)

Tolmin and that whole area is beautiful! If you get the chance, there is a village called Kobarid nearby with a great restaurant called Hiša Franko, well worth a visit. Listed in the recent top 100 restaurants in the world. Kobarid is also right next to the Soča Valley. Highly recommended place to visit. Enjoy!

Only this working week to go for us and then it's off to Manchester on Friday evening ready for the early morning Saturday flight to Hamburg, then onto Lübeck!