• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

smf4ever

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Aug. 2016
Washington DC, USA
I will be in the "No way I can pack all that crap and get on my cheap ass plane" area of the grounds. (the " mein-zelt-steht-schon" section). :) We will have a VA state flag outside our tents

StrungOut84

9 Jan. 2016
Gander, Canada
Maybe I have gotten too use to "Merican" pricing on everything... for what I paid.. I think it is cheap as hell (Ok.. seeing now what tent packages are to just buy in hamburg.... uhh. .yea.. I understand...)

There isn't that much difference between American and Canadian pricing, is it?
And now I'm going to get killed by the Canadiens. :ugly:

For 200 euro right now it would cost me 300ish $CAD vs 225 USD, so yeah it's cheaper for them.
But it doesn't really matter to be honest,120 Euro for a tent was already pricey and now 200 Euro for the same tent is absurd.

Especially when you can get the same 2 person tent for a 1/4 of the price.
I even brought my own in 2017, I bought it for 30 $CAD (20ish Euro) at walmart and did the job perfectly.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I checked bag.. 50 lbs.. and one carry on... and since we are doing a few days in Hamburg before... room is tight. :) But had some good lessons learned from last year of what I overpacked and did not need.. etc.

That's pretty much my limit for my flights within Europe. I did a practice pack yesterday and it came to around 20kg. My bag includes a tent, pillow, sleeping bag, sleeping mat, a chair and a blanket. I may or may not send some stuff home before Wacken though, we'll see. I won't need so many clothes after Metal Days.

StrungOut84

9 Jan. 2016
Gander, Canada
Well 50lbs is pretty much the standard for International flights. Unless you bring a lot of useless stuff there shouldn't be an issue for the weight limit going away for a week.

I'm going 2 weeks in Europe including Wacken and I'll use the same backpack I use when I go to Wacken only.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Well 50lbs is pretty much the standard for International flights. Unless you bring a lot of useless stuff there shouldn't be an issue for the weight limit going away for a week.

I'm going 2 weeks in Europe including Wacken and I'll use the same backpack I use when I go to Wacken only.

Emirates allows 32kg. I'm always baffled when people manage to carry more than this.