• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

StrungOut84

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2016
Gander, Canada
Hi all,

My name is Javier and I am 29. Next year I am going back to Wacken. 2018 was my 1st one and absolutely loved it.

Male
I speak Spanish, English and some French
Favorite music: Power, Speed, Thrash, Melodic Death. Although, metal is metal, so love almost anything.
Love beer and rum & coke

I already look forward for next year, discovered Powerwolf thanks to the ads and I love them.

I'll try to stay around the forums through the year and would love any international meet up. As this year with all the things going on, ended up missing all.

Welcome! Would be great to have more people for the international meet !

Reaktionen: Arthalon

Supaypa

8 Aug. 2018
Hi All

Male/Female: M
Favorite Music: All kind, Heavy, NuMetal, Old School, etc
Wacken: 2019 will be mi first one
I speak spanish, english and italian

My uncle came back from his second WOA and I decide go next year with him and his mates

I hope find people to have fun for next WOA

_Tania_

18 Juli 2018
Hello! ^^
My name is Tania, i'm 27 and I live in Canada (Montreal, Quebec).
I speak french and english, trying to learn new language with Duolingo XD . 2019 will be my 2nd Wacken, my first time was in 2015, alone and it was the first time I was travelling out of my country. I had the time of my life, met the nicest strangers ever. Really looking forward to meet new people and friends from my first Wacken.
I love black metal, melo death, power, folk, prog.
Can't wait to be back home! <3

Reaktionen: smf4ever und Arthalon

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hello! ^^
I speak french and english, trying to learn new language with Duolingo XD . 2019 will be my 2nd Wacken, my first time was in 2015, alone and it was the first time I was travelling out of my country. I had the time of my life, met the nicest strangers ever. Really looking forward to meet new people and friends from my first Wacken.

welcome!
I use duolingo as well, but i feel like you won't be able to have real conversations if you just use duolingo.
So I'm taking a real life course as well now.

10 Aug. 2018
Ukraine
Ok, I'll introduce myself:
1. Name: Anna
2. Age: 15. Not the youngest metalhead, but still young as fuck
3. Country: Ukraine
4. Music: Old school Power metal. Thrash, black, death and folk are also good. My all-time favourites are Running Wild, Helloween, Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Sodom, Kreator.
5. Wacken: My first time was a few days ago :) It was beyond any expectations and the strongest impressions were about the people. I've seen two of my favourite bands ever on Wacken, but even this is not as important to me as brotherhood of everyone there.

Sooo... that's why I'm here! Nice to meet all of you guys.

Reaktionen: smf4ever

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
4. Music: Old school Power metal. Thrash, black, death and folk are also good. My all-time favourites are Running Wild, Helloween, Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Sodom, Kreator.
5. Wacken: My first time was a few days ago :) It was beyond any expectations and the strongest impressions were about the people. I've seen two of my favourite bands ever on Wacken, but even this is not as important to me as brotherhood of everyone there.

welcome!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hello! ^^
Bienvenue au forum!

welcome to the forum.

Reaktionen: _Tania_

Amarus

13 Aug. 2018
Paris, France
I suppose that I might start to lurk these places in preparation for next year so I might as well introduce myself:

I'm a 29 years old guy living in Paris for the last 6 years, originally from Damascus.
I speak Arabic, French, English, (rusty) Spanish and a teeny-tiny dash of German.
I have on one occasion accidentally convinced Italians that I spoke Italian and was one myself, even though I was actually saying that I don't speak the language using a few Italian words I had picked up and a mix of French and Spanish, all with an Italian accent. But they were rather drunk so I don't think it counts as speaking Italian.

I listen to all kind of music. Mostly the different sub-genres of rock and metal, not a lot of black though. Hard to be precise about it as I'm generally both eclectic and selective as to what I listen to.

2019 will be my first Wacken. In terms of rock/metal festivals I've been to Hellfest and Download Paris in 2016/2017/2018, both all three years. I'm probably dropping one of them next year (most likely Download) since they're back to back and it's kind of exhausting (especially for my wallet; I can't resist collecting all the t-shirts). I'm also considering going to Roadburn next year mainly because I fell in love with 013 when I went there for a concert (Epica's 1000th) and because I'm still sad that I had to miss Heilung due to conflicts at Hellfest this year.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I suppose that I might start to lurk these places in preparation for next year so I might as well introduce myself:

I'm a 29 years old guy living in Paris for the last 6 years, originally from Damascus.
I speak Arabic, French, English, (rusty) Spanish and a teeny-tiny dash of German.
I have on one occasion accidentally convinced Italians that I spoke Italian and was one myself even though I was actually saying that I don't speak the language while using a few Italian words I had picked up and a mix of French and Spanish with an Italian accent. But they were rather drunk so I don't think it counts as speaking Italian.

I listen to all kind of music. Mostly the different sub-genres of rock and metal, not a lot of black though. Hard to be precise about it as I'm generally both eclectic and selective as to what i listen to.

2019 will be my first Wacken. In terms of rock/metal festivals I've been to Hellfest and Download Paris in 2016/2017/2018, both all three years. I'm probably dropping one of them next year (probably Download) since they're back to back and it's kind of exhausting (mostly for my wallet as I can't resist collecting all the t-shirts). I'm also considering going to Roadburn next year mainly because I fell in love with 013 when I went there for a concert (Epica's 1000th) and because I'm still sad that I had to miss Heilung due to conflicts at Hellfest this year.

welcome.

Reaktionen: Amarus

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

I have on one occasion accidentally convinced Italians that I spoke Italian and was one myself even though I was actually saying that I don't speak the language while using a few Italian words I had picked up and a mix of French and Spanish with an Italian accent. But they were rather drunk so I don't think it counts as speaking Italian.

I listen to all kind of music. Mostly the different sub-genres of rock and metal, not a lot of black though. Hard to be precise about it as I'm generally both eclectic and selective as to what i listen to.

2019 will be my first Wacken. In terms of rock/metal festivals I've been to Hellfest and Download Paris in 2016/2017/2018, both all three years. I'm probably dropping one of them next year (probably Download) since they're back to back and it's kind of exhausting (mostly for my wallet as I can't resist collecting all the t-shirts). I'm also considering going to Roadburn next year mainly because I fell in love with 013 when I went there for a concert (Epica's 1000th) and because I'm still sad that I had to miss Heilung due to conflicts at Hellfest this year.
Bienvenue! (and only because I can!)

Reaktionen: Amarus

Aguskill

4 Dez. 2017
Not really new, anyway this is my info:

Male/Female: M
Languages: Spanish, English und ein bischen Deutsch...
Favorite music:
Heavy Metal, Thrash, Death, Black...
Wacken: 2017, 2018 and hope 2019