• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

acryd

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Aug. 2016
HH
etretenes Schweigen und erstmal Fotos auf dem Ha

Are there any pros of using cash vs cashless then? I mean surely the card must be way smoother, less waiting and such. Can you withdraw what you dont spend before going home again?
If you register for an account with the company operating the cashless system, and register an iban number there, you can choose to have the rest amount (if more than 1 eur) wired back to your account automatically after the festival.

Reaktionen: untilthelight

drugggist

22 Juli 2018
Hi everybody

I am Elena, 33-years old, coming from Switzerland. This will be my first Wacken (hopefully not the last one) and I am excited to get there. Would be nice to hang out with people here.

Male/Female: F
Favorite music: Thrash, death, atmospheric black
Looking forward to see this edition: Solstafir, Gojira, Arch Enemy, Dimmu, Betontod, Children of Bodom, In Flames, Converge
Favorite drink: Beer

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hi everybody

I am Elena, 33-years old, coming from Switzerland. This will be my first Wacken (hopefully not the last one) and I am excited to get there. Would be nice to hang out with people here.

Looking forward to see this edition: Solstafir, Gojira, Arch Enemy, Dimmu, Betontod, Children of Bodom, In Flames, Converge

welcome!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Willkommen.
Bienvenue.
Sorry, I don't speak Italian, but Dutch, the only language that's not helvetic. But both German and French are natural languages as well.

Have fun in Wacken. But remember, no Schwitzerdüüts! No one will understand.

Killdrums

21 März 2017
Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada
Hi everybody

Hiya Elena and welcome to the forum !!

My wife and I are coming from Newfoundland, Canada to share in Our first Wacken with you ... see you there, Rain or Shine !
\m/ O \m/

SlavaCoste

24 Juli 2018
Hi ! I'm Slava from Ukraine. It'll be my first Wacken as well. Unfortunatly I'll be able to arrive on Friday and be present till Satturday (maybe Sunday), yet I'll attend concerts of 2 of the best bands of mine - In Flames and Nightwish, and maybe, if I'm lucky, Arch Enemy also. And I have one stupid question: could I find anyone who can share his tent for some fee with me, because I'm a lazy one and dont want to take mine for 1 or maybe 2 nights ))

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hi ! I'm Slava from Ukraine. It'll be my first Wacken as well. Unfortunatly I'll be able to arrive on Friday and be present till Satturday (maybe Sunday), yet I'll attend concerts of 2 of the best bands of mine - In Flames and Nightwish, and maybe, if I'm lucky, Arch Enemy also. And I have one stupid question: could I find anyone who can share his tent for some fee with me, because I'm a lazy one and dont want to take mine for 1 or maybe 2 nights ))

welcome, and good luck with the tent!

DarthV8

8 Mai 2018
Do you know about the tent rental at the festival site? They have tents already put up so you can throw in your stuff and are ready to go. Mein Zelt steht schon - Link on the wacken site .

14 Juni 2018
Hey everyone!

My name is Gaurav and I am travelling from Dubai with my friend Sam. This is our first Wacken, and we are staying in Hamburg tonight. Hoping to have a blast!

Arthalon

29 Jan. 2018
Hi all,

My name is Javier and I am 29. Next year I am going back to Wacken. 2018 was my 1st one and absolutely loved it.

Male
I speak Spanish, English and some French
Favorite music: Power, Speed, Thrash, Melodic Death. Although, metal is metal, so love almost anything.
Love beer and rum & coke

I already look forward for next year, discovered Powerwolf thanks to the ads and I love them.

I'll try to stay around the forums through the year and would love any international meet up. As this year with all the things going on, ended up missing all.

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hi all,

My name is Javier and I am 29. Next year I am going back to Wacken. 2018 was my 1st one and absolutely loved it.

Male
Favorite music: Power, Speed, Thrash, Melodic Death. Although, metal is metal, so love almost anything.
Love beer and rum & coke

I already look forward for next year, discovered Powerwolf thanks to the ads and I love them.

I'll try to stay around the forums through the year and would love any international meet up. As this year with all the things going on, ended up missing all.

welcome!

Reaktionen: Arthalon

Drizzt Do'Urden

30 Okt. 2013
Hi all,

Male
Love beer and rum & coke

Wellcome,
have we talked to each other?
I met so many people from Spain there. :D:cool: