• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
money is very tight , but I am going to Bloodstock again. Met some people last year and will be meeting up with them again. Wanted to do Wacken the week before , but getting out of work and the cost ...just couldn't do it.

Yep I know what you mean, especially in this bad economy. I hope and plan to return to Wacken next summer. That's if I can stay employed until then. So far, so good.

gee jay

W:O:A Metalmaster
11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
Not this summer, no travels for me. i had plans to go to Sanfrancisco and Vegas, but had to shit can those, almost joined the unemployed masses, but got a new job at the last minute.

COOL !! being out of work sucks. ( it was great when I was living at home with my parents a block from the bar that my friend bar tended at ! free draft beers !! )

now...not so good