YEAH!!! Obscene Extreme

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
In sweden most ot the time it's hard to find ppl into brutal music, if they are into heavy music it's more often than not power metal...
But thanks to a swedish internet community I can find nice ppl online now :)

Originally posted by gnoff
In sweden most ot the time it's hard to find ppl into brutal music, if they are into heavy music it's more often than not power metal...
But thanks to a swedish internet community I can find nice ppl online now :)

I´m glad for, that there aren´t to many of us, else it would be mainstream and getting boring because of all the stupid ones. But I´m also always glad to meet some :D:D:D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I think I would listen to metal even if it were mainstream, I like the music to much.

But still, better when you are one of a few :)

Originally posted by gnoff
I think I would listen to metal even if it were mainstream, I like the music to much.

But still, better when you are one of a few :)

That´s not what I wanted to say, but now it´s almost familiar and that would be different if anybody would like it.
I like the metal because of the musick and not of the people, but I like the people, because I feel a lot of things compared between the most :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
The music is the best part of it of course.

But metal heads are generally the nicest ppl around, although mostly other metal heads know this :)
Most "normal" ppl think metal hedas are dangerous...

New bands have confirmed - chech this out.....

MACABRE (U.S.A.)
DEAD INFECTION (Pol)
DENAK (Spa)
PERVERSE (Pol)
INTERNAL SUFFERING (Col)
SANATORIUM (Slo)
KATAFALK (Hol)
BOWEL STEW (Ita)
COREY (Ita)
FUBAR (Hol)
CROPMENT (Swi)
SPACE TO BEING (Cze)
RZEZNIA (Pol)
WHO IS MY SAVIOUR (???)
INGROWING (Cze)
ISACAARUM (Cze)
FLESHLESS (Cze)
DESECRATION (Wales)
RESURRECTED (Ger)
ABADDON INCARNATE (Ire)
NEURAL BOOSTER (Hun)
GRIMNESS (Ita)
MEATKNIFE (Ger)
PUTREFY (Ire)
LYCANTROPHY (Cze)
DIABOLICAL (Swe)
PORTAL (Swe)
CENTINEX (Swe)
OBSCENITY (Ger)
CRIPPLE BASTARDS (Ita)
INHUMATE (Fra)
PIGNATION (Pol)
NEUROPATHIA (Pol)
INCARNATED (Pol)
WELKIN (Bel)
KRUSH (Hol)
MALIGNANT TUMOUR (Hol/Cze)

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Next year I have to buy new T shirts..ok maybe I would save my money if I would be just waliking around naked :D...Lots of men don't wear T-shirts on festivals when it is hot weather,so why shouldn't girls do that too? ;):D:D:D

Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Next year I have to buy new T shirts..ok maybe I would save my money if I would be just waliking around naked :D...Lots of men don't wear T-shirts on festivals when it is hot weather,so why shouldn't girls do that too? ;):D:D:D

I see no problem with that - as I remember I almost had no shirt on last year :D:D:D