YEAH!!! Obscene Extreme

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
First bands signed:

CENTINEX (Swe)
OBSCENITY (Ger)
CRIPPLE BASTARDS (Ita)
INHUMATE (Fra)
PIGNATION (Pol)
NEUROPATHIA (Pol)
INCARNATED (Pol)
WELKIN (Bel)
KRUSH (Hol)
MALIGNANT TUMOUR (Hol/Cze)

GREAT!!!!!!

@H_g: Yeah, we´ll see there again :D:D:D

@Supi: Earbleederstuff is Death/Grind. The BM is the BM. :D:D:D

@Zynthia: So why don´t you try to come over here to the OE and the WOA? ;)

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I am looking forward to get my gore death metal soul purified from all soft bands.I think it would be morre fun when there will be no soft bands on the concerts,there hould be just brutal concerts on this world,otherwise it is not so big fun :D No I accept other people's opinions but still...long live brutal fast songs played right from the floor :D

Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I am looking forward to get my gore death metal soul purified from all soft bands.I think it would be morre fun when there will be no soft bands on the concerts,there hould be just brutal concerts on this world,otherwise it is not so big fun :D No I accept other people's opinions but still...long live brutal fast songs played right from the floor :D
I disagree, because if there just would be this kind of musick, then everybody also the stupid idiots would listen to it and then it would very fast getting boring for us.....
Let them get what they want.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
I disagree, because if there just would be this kind of musick, then everybody also the stupid idiots would listen to it and then it would very fast getting boring for us.....
Let them get what they want.

I didn't say that I want others listen to just and only brutal metal,cause that don't suit everybody.I mean listen to whatever you want to,that's your choice :D
Personally my brother is listening to Manowar but I can't kill him because it is his busines :D