YEAH!!! Obscene Extreme

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
You have to play a WOA, so you can visit Obscene Extreme ;)

I feel sorry for you living so far away from these fwstivals :(

Yeah I'm a poor little festival loving Earbleeder that lives thousands and thousands of kilometers away from cool festivals.... :(:(:(

Originally posted by Rosk
I'm really thinking about it for 2004.....

I have few vacation days this year and WOA is already in my agenda.....

I will be there for sure!!! This one is almost more important then Wacken, because there everything is almost perfect!!! You are allowed to bring everything except glas with you to the stage and this is just one good reason.
It is so peacefull there and everybody is absolutely crazy - that´s how I like it!!!

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I will be there for sure!!! This one is almost more important then Wacken, because there everything is almost perfect!!! You are allowed to bring everything except glas with you to the stage and this is just one good reason.
It is so peacefull there and everybody is absolutely crazy - that´s how I like it!!!

Well I'll see you there then!!!!

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
My heart is pleased,picturessssss!!!!! And that sicko guy from Isacaarum.....time to get some brutal metal right into bloodstream...I am looking forward to see my metal family there,so fucking amazing people,I love all people there,I love atmosphere and our fucking czech beer!!!!

Stay obscene and extreme,see ya all !!!!

Zynthia

28 Nov. 2002
México
Website besuchen
You have to play a WOA, so you can visit Obscene Extreme ;)

I feel sorry for you living so far away from these fwstivals :(

Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!! Obscene Extreme!!! I want to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and grind my fuckin' head haha!!!!! snif.. snif.. snif..