Wierd fucking shit!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by gnoff
Anything really wierd happening on the meeting?? :)

*jealous of the germans that seem to have more fun that the swedes since they meet with the fourm memebers*

baerbael fucked shizzos Bier, we had a nice Trkottausch (What you do after soccer games, the T-Shirt swapping thing, but only with ladies), mutilation (Nachtfalke drew a turned cross in baerbaels stomach), Luci got slept on by a stranger, I somehow broke my nose and nobody remembers why. Those are the first things that come to mind.

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by monochrom
baerbael fucked shizzos Bier, we had a nice Trkottausch (What you do after soccer games, the T-Shirt swapping thing, but only with ladies), mutilation (Nachtfalke drew a turned cross in baerbaels stomach), Luci got slept on by a stranger, I somehow broke my nose and nobody remembers why. Those are the first things that come to mind.

Fucking hell :D sounds like a great night :D

*would have liked to have been there* :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden

Like Wolfie said, sounds great :)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us

:eek:

And then the REALLY crazy stuff happened, I bet. :D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Anyhow, back to the topic...

I don't so much walk off with odd things as I tend to wander away from the party and find myself in strange places. :D Like this past New Years, where I ended up in some industrial area almost 2 km from my friend's house. :rolleyes:

But this one time, after drinking over a gallon of homebrewed mead (yum yum!), we went out walking, and I got the idea in my head that it would be fun to jump up and slap roadsigns. I did this on four or five of them, until one actually broke off and fell clattering to the street. That's when we heard one of the neighbors yell, "I'M CALLING THE COPS!!!" So I (don't know why) grabbed the sign and ran.

We came back a few minutes later, after getting snacks from the gas station, and I still had the sign. Sure enough, a cop was right there, asked us the usual questions ("what are you boys doing out this late?", etc.). We said that we saw "some punkers" going the other way. Meanwhile, my friend John keeps elbowing me to drop the sign on the grass. Go figure - I held on to it. The cop let us go, and never said a word about the sign, even though he was standing RIGHT UNDER the empty sign post.

I still have that sign, and I hope the folks on "Holly Oak Lane" eventually got a replacement. :D

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Re: Re: Wierd fucking shit!!!

Originally posted by Warthog

We came back a few minutes later, after getting snacks from the gas station, and I still had the sign. Sure enough, a cop was right there, asked us the usual questions ("what are you boys doing out this late?", etc.). We said that we saw "some punkers" going the other way. Meanwhile, my friend John keeps elbowing me to drop the sign on the grass. Go figure - I held on to it. The cop let us go, and never said a word about the sign, even though he was standing RIGHT UNDER the empty sign post.

I still have that sign, and I hope the folks on "Holly Oak Lane" eventually got a replacement. :D

LOL :D :D

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Hmm a weird story..well here it goes..I had a party at one of my friends's place and after much boozing we all decided to to sleep. One of my friends got himself a sleeping bag but after a while he started to complain about a lot of certain staines inside the sleepingbag and on top of all he founded a dirty black male string. The brother of the one who gave the party is gay and that sleeping bag has been used the night before....

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Two years ago we had party with death metal band where played my friends,an also my ex-boyfriend came there.We went outside to do some snowball fights with him and other people.As we were drunk we got kinda nasty and he started to lick my cunt and our friend were throwing snow on us :D