Wierd fucking shit!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Oh we have done that before a few times.....we was going on to another pub and decided to take the beer outside with us :D which was fun :D

One time we got thrown out of somewhere for doing that too :D

Fun! :D

:D:D

When Idid my military service I was at this pub "Brunkullan" and had just bought a Sothern Comfort with lime when my fellow airforce dudes wanted to go "Lilla Paris" instead, so I just took my glass and followed the,

AT "Lilla Paris" they told me I had to go back outside and finish my drink before I came back. I tried explaining to them that I bought the drink there, but they told me to shut the fuck up.
That it said "Brunkullan" on the glass and that I had just arrived didn't help me :D:D

I still have that glass at home :p

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by monochrom
Nope. And I don't think I will ever. Question right now is who is gonna kiss it healthy again.

;)

:p
you know where I´m living :D :D :D :D ;)

btw, do you know if our forum meeting is over now or do I have to go to the Headbangers again today? :D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by gnoff
:D:D

When Idid my military service I was at this pub "Brunkullan" and had just bought a Sothern Comfort with lime when my fellow airforce dudes wanted to go "Lilla Paris" instead, so I just took my glass and followed the,

AT "Lilla Paris" they told me I had to go back outside and finish my drink before I came back. I tried explaining to them that I bought the drink there, but they told me to shut the fuck up.
That it said "Brunkullan" on the glass and that I had just arrived didn't help me :D:D

I still have that glass at home :p

A friend from my work went to the pub in the afternoon and friday and brought back a kronenbourg glass back to work with him which was quite funny :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I also once durin my military service stole a whiskey glass that I put in my front pocket, wasnät that invisible :D:D

But I have that at home also :D

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Lucretia
you know where I´m living :D :D :D :D ;)

btw, do you know if our forum meeting is over now or do I have to go to the Headbangers again today? :D

*Feels a little too shy at the moment*

I know that I am over, whatever might be the case with the Forumstreffen. But I didn't hear anybody say anything.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by monochrom
*Feels a little too shy at the moment*

I know that I am over, whatever might be the case with the Forumstreffen. But I didn't hear anybody say anything.

Anything really wierd happening on the meeting?? :)

*jealous of the germans that seem to have more fun that the swedes since they meet with the fourm memebers*

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
ah, don´t be shy ;)
yeah, I´m also more or less over, too lazy to go anywhere today :D

Sorry, but I got this shy/not shy - switch in my head which I have no control over. At the moment it is on shy. I'll let you know as soon as it changes, will probably be on my way to the Schlump that sec.
:D

Fucking lazy, yeah. I'm almost too lazy to go to the kitchen and cook myself sth to eat. Hope that soon my hunger will get so unbearable that I can finally rise.
:D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
yeah, mono damaged his nose and nobody knows how it happened :D :D :D

:eek: :D :D what happened to your knee and your hand?

I fell over when drunken, :eek: guess I've been talking to dotti too much :D

It hurts like hell though, and whenever I need to bend my knee i grin badly...