Wierd fucking shit!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
What's the most bisarre crap you have found in your apartment after a party???

Including people you've had sex with!!
:D:D:D

Well, I just wokce up here an hour ago or so, I have a 2 meter plastic crocodile and a gas mask from the sixties here in my apartment...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
When I waas living with my brother I found a "vägkon", which I donät know how to translate, in my bathtub that I aparently had found on my way home and thought it was a brilliant idea to take home...

Vägkon is what they put out on the roads to show that you're not supposed to drive there...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
When I was at the disco theme party, where I was wearing my pink cloathing :rolleyes:, I woke up in the house I was not living in and a bed that wasn't mine next to a girl waering pink clothes and a horrible wig ;)

Edit: We did not have sex though ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
LOL
also stolen a café table once, together with a friend... from the next day on the tables there were protected by a chain and a lock :rolleyes: But we are still using it, its a good table :D ;)

Years ago I always used to take stuff with me when I was drunk.
The best thing was one of those water-filled aquariums with a battery powered plastic fish in it. I just took it from the counter in a pub with everybody watching... I thought I was clever and that nobody had seen it and quickly put it under my jacket.
Well... I had forgotten that there was about a liter of water in it and the cap of the aquarium was loose :D :D :D :D :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
One time I found a half full beer botle in my inside jacket pocket that I apparently wanted to bring home from Kelly's, but forgot to drink on the subway on my way home :D

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by gnoff
One time I found a half full beer botle in my inside jacket pocket that I apparently wanted to bring home from Kelly's, but forgot to drink on the subway on my way home :D

oh, you must have been VERY drunk then :D :D ;)

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Lucretia
LOL
also stolen a café table once, together with a friend... from the next day on the tables there were protected by a chain and a lock :rolleyes: But we are still using it, its a good table :D ;)

The best thing was one of those water-filled aquariums with a battery powered plastic fish in it. I just took it from the counter in a pub with everybody watching... I thought I was clever and that nobody had seen it and quickly put it under my jacket.
Well... I had forgotten that there was about a liter of water in it and the cap of the aquarium was loose :D :D :D :D :D

LOL!

I don't really bring home strange things - but I quite like to hurt myself while drunk.

*IS master of unexplainable bruises*

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Lucretia
LOL

:D:D

Cool!
I am not alaone!!

:)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by monochrom
LOL!

I don't really bring home strange things - but I quite like to hurt myself while drunk.

*IS master of unexplainable bruises*

Yup, I know what you are talking about here...

Don't need to be beaten up, do very well on my own :rolleyes:

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Once when leaving a pub me and my friend had a full glass of beer each that we brought with us and drank onthe subway :)

I still have these two beer glasses at home :)

Even drank some Duvel in them last night ;)

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by gnoff
Once when leaving a pub me and my friend had a full glass of beer each that we brought with us and drank onthe subway :)

I still have these two beer glasses at home :)

Even drank some Duvel in them last night ;)

Oh we have done that before a few times.....we was going on to another pub and decided to take the beer outside with us :D which was fun :D

One time we got thrown out of somewhere for doing that too :D

Fun! :D