Who could replace IE, if they don't play?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
their latest was the best album they got...its got a few coool track VERY disappointed with the drumming on In Torment in Hell track

i guess they love the controversy...:rolleyes:

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Oh yeah i know what you mean i liked the first early stuff like deicide once upon the cross legion and amon bnut after that i got bored...serpents of the light didnt do much for me but i do like the track father baker :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Oh yeah i know what you mean i liked the first early stuff like deicide once upon the cross legion and amon bnut after that i got bored...serpents of the light didnt do much for me but i do like the track father baker :D

ahhh yeah man... serpents..was good very thrashy for a death metal band..:p

how about morbid angel?? ive got only the fucking classics blessed... and altars of madness.. fuucking awesome albums :D:D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Ok I will REPLACE Iced Earth,just need poeple who can't play guitar,bass and drums at all and then we will make a BIG mess...roll over on the stage ,beat each other with instruments,choke other with microphone cable,raging as shit...and in the end jump into the empty pit :D:D:D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Ok I will REPLACE Iced Earth,just need poeple who can't play guitar,bass and drums at all and then we will make a BIG mess...roll over on the stage ,beat each other with instruments,choke other with microphone cable,raging as shit...and in the end jump into the empty pit :D:D:D

good idea but i dont think it would work :p