What day will you guys arrive ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Der Helm

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What day will you guys arrive

Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
Not realy, but my stomach sometimes tell me to throw the alcohol out so I listen to him and follow his orders :D:D:D
You know, you should not always listen to your body, sometimes he just thinks something is funny and wants to do it, but it is not, at least not for you.

Karneval in Cologne is a good example for that, lots of bodys that have grasped control from their minds

:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What day will you guys arrive

Originally posted by Der Helm
You know, you should not always listen to your body, sometimes he just thinks something is funny and wants to do it, but it is not, at least not for you.

Karneval in Cologne is a good example for that, lots of bodys that have grasped control from their minds

I alwayshad a good live after listening to these kind of voices and I HATE Karneval!!!

Metalsulm

12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf

just wondering what day you guys will all arrive :D....and can we have a thurs night forum drink sessions please or am i talking like an idiot now :D

I´m not quite sure yet...the problem is that you have to be there on wednesday morning, if you wanna stay in the forum camp

that´s really a problem for me:rolleyes:

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
:confused:

Even if you reserved you still have to be there on weds ? :confused:

Now that might be a prooooblem for me :(

Me and some of the other forum guys might now get there till thurs as we dont leave till weds morning and its a looong journey :eek:

Me and some of the other forum guys might now get there till thurs as we dont leave till weds morning and its a looong journey :eek:

You must find somebody to keep a place for you on the camp if you arrive later :rolleyes:

New avatar? :D:D:D

Metalsulm

12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen

ask Holger.....maybe there´s an exeption for non germans.......but xantia said so, if i remember it well....:(

Well yes this is understandable :)

Ah well i guess maybe i will get lucky but then again maybe not :confused: :rolleyes:
But if there is no other possibility, then I actually can do it - I just search for somebody else in the camp to watch the place, so maybe it will succed - it´s so damn stupid with this wednesday rule :mad:

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
But if there is no other possibility, then I actually can do it - I just search for somebody else in the camp to watch the place, so maybe it will succed - it´s so damn stupid with this wednesday rule :mad:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanx Shizzo :D:D:D

But I will see about getting there for wednesday too :D

*needs to make plans:D*