What band shirt are u wearing now?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Running Wild - batik logo shirt

the one that made some guy in Hamburg come up to me and say, "ja, you know that Running Wild is a fascist band? Ha ha, i am just joking, American...are you in the CIA?"

Memories :D

interrupt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Nov. 2002
Drachten/ Fryslân
Website besuchen
Originally posted by flo
can you tell me something more about the dutch festivals you were talking about? this year's heavy metal maniacs festival was the first time i have ever been in holland in my whole life, so i don't know very much about your metal fests.

Well, Stonehenge is a small underground fest at Steenwijk, mostly black and death bands. I saw some great bands in the past over there like Asphyx, Nifelheim and Destroyer 666. Wâld rock is a festival situated outside Bergum, 15 KM from my town. Currently it's the biggest metal festival in Holland (I'm not counting Dynamo, because I think it sucks, past glory has gone a long time ago) with 2 stages (first time this year) and appr. 12000 visitors. This years bill: Kreator ( had a lot of technical problems and were very drunk and/ or high, not the best performens I have seen of them), DRI (killer !!) and an awesome Motorhead gig( ear-deafening, this must have been the loudest Motorhead gig I've ever heard). Other okay bands were: Destroyer 666, Arch Enemy. Bands that we could see in the past: Death, Voivod, Messiah, Sepultura ( when they still were okay), Slayer, Obituary, Saxon, Macabre and the first gig by re-united Venom, which was very good. I like Wâldrock because it's a professional organized fest. without getting too commercial. There is still this old festival atmosphere there and they still have some interesting bands on the bill (but of course not so great as Wacken). Any recommendable festivals in Germany ????

Wearing Mercyful Fate fanclub shirt