What band shirt are u wearing now?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

interrupt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Nov. 2002
Drachten/ Fryslân
Website besuchen
Originally posted by flo
"If You want this shirt, go check out their homepage; they also have patches etc"

my brother has got the shirt and he has the same picture as backpatch on his patchjacket. the creature is not a gargoyle, it's the metal bat!
i have got the other shirt with a different logo... vortex are great! one of europes best metal bands! where do you come from that you are a vortex fan? most people outside holland don't know them...

Yes, You're right, it's the Vortex bat !!! And You're also right that most people outside Holland don't know them. Well, I'm from Holland (Fryslân is a region in Holland, like Ost- Friesland in Germany). Actually I live in a town 25 km from Groningen-stad, the home-base of Vortex. I have seen them many times live; they're a killer live act. Great to hear some metalheads outside Holland enjoy them as well !!! Would be great to see them on a stage at Wacken, what do You think ??? Do You like other Dutch bands too, like: Hammerhawk, Picture, Sad Iron, Defender, Dark Wizard, Angus etc. ???

Wearing Venom- Nightmare tee

flo

14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
"Do You like other Dutch bands too, like: Hammerhawk, Picture, Sad Iron, Defender, Dark Wizard, Angus etc. ???"

almost every single one of these bands belong to my fave list! i have got a hammerhawk backpatch on my patchjacket! picture rule like hell "..heavy metal eeeeeears!!!" and sad iron are great, too! i don't have the rerelesed defender cd so far, but i listened to it at a record store and i like it very much! angus is one of my power metal alltime faves! i don't know dark wizard... but if you call them in one sentence with these other bands they must be cool, too!
another one of my favourite dutch bands is emerald! just saw them on heavy metal maniacs festival in hoorn (i traveled about 800 kilometers to get there :)) and they were awsome! bert's voice is not a single bit worse than in the 80s! who the fuck is king diamond??? who the fuck is rob halford???

*now wearing a wizard "head of the deciever" shirt

interrupt

13 Nov. 2002
Drachten/ Fryslân
Website besuchen
Ha, Emerald , that's great stuff as well !!! About Dark Wizard, I only have their Reign of Evil lp and thats good heavy metal. You got to get a bit used to the vocals, but I like them. I think it's easy to get this lp second-hand. Unfortunately we couldn't go to Hoorn !!!!! Well, next time better !!!!

Wearing my Angelwitch- baphomet shirt

flo

14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
hey, angel witch is also one of my fave bands! NWoBHM rules!!! they will play on headbangers open air (near wacken) in june next year, as well as doomsword, stormwarrior, blitzkrieg, skanners, thunderstorm, nightshade, exiled, cryonic temple, paragon, excelsis and master! and it's almoust sure that overlorde (all hail force recon!! OFR#194-R) will play! that's what i call a great billing :)

interrupt

13 Nov. 2002
Drachten/ Fryslân
Website besuchen
Originally posted by flo
hey, angel witch is also one of my fave bands! NWoBHM rules!!! they will play on headbangers open air (near wacken) in june next year, as well as doomsword, stormwarrior, blitzkrieg, skanners, thunderstorm, nightshade, exiled, cryonic temple, paragon, excelsis and master! and it's almoust sure that overlorde (all hail force recon!! OFR#194-R) will play! that's what i call a great billing :)

I see You are a Ranger !!!! Well, the billing looks good to me, if I got some money left, maybe I can bang my head to Blitzkrieg and Angelwitch, that would be fucking cool !!! But, I don't know, it seems things getting more expensive every year, I think both Wacken and Headbangers Open Air would leave me bankrupt !!! And then there are some great fests in Holland like Wâldrock or Stonehenge , don't want to mis them either.

Wearing Venom- Official bootleg shirt

flo

14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
headbangers open air is really not so expensive! this year it was just 20 euro for two days of metal madness (twisted tower dire, the lord weird slough feg, majesty, ritual steel, solemnity, vortex, gorgon, rival, iron cross...)! would be really cool if you could get there!
can you tell me something more about the dutch festivals you were talking about? this year's heavy metal maniacs festival was the first time i have ever been in holland in my whole life, so i don't know very much about your metal fests.