Welcher Fantasy/Sci-Fi-Held bist du?!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Linde

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Jan. 2002
Düsseldorf
www.myspace.com
Original geschrieben von Abaddon
:D:D

Wesley Crusher

A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!

Wesley is a character in the Star Trek universe
--------------------------------------------------------
a brilliant learner? ich? muahahahahahahaha!!!!!

das mit den regeln und vorschriften stimmt aber

die unbeliebteste sci-fi figur aller zeiten
der penner ist so clean und brav das es weh tut
putz die enterprise von aussen ohne schutzanzug und krepier dabei

Varnamys

6 Aug. 2002
Köln
Website besuchen
Aragorn

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

na sowas..... ;)

Gomorra

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Jan. 2003
Hamm
Website besuchen
Irgendwie hab ichs geschafft ein WORF zu werden:

A somber tactician who keeps emotional flares in check, you bravely refuse to back down when fighting for matters of honor.

Perhaps today is a good day to die!

Auch mal nett!

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Samwise Gamgee

A brave and loyal associate full of optimism, you remain true to your friends and their efforts, to whatever end.

But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.

Judas

6 Aug. 2003
Akielpulco, nicht weit weg von Kalifornien
Roy Batty

An aggressive leader that lives as you please, you are determined to seek out the answers for your questions.

If only you could see what I have seen with your eyes!

Roy Batty is a character in the Blade Runner universe.

Hmmmm, hab den Film leider nich gesehen...

Widar667

30 Jan. 2003
Bielefeld
Samwise Gamgee

A brave and loyal associate full of optimism, you remain true to your friends and their efforts, to whatever end.

But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.

....war erst etwas... überrascht :D, aber eigentlich isses doch ganz ok....!
der gute sam is ja eigentlich auch so'n ehrenhafter lieber-stehend-sterben...-typ! :)

PsychicVeteran

Galadriel

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. You can read more about her at the Galadriel Worshippers Army.

YODA

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

Yoda is a is a character in the Star Wars universe. More Yoda information is available at the Star Wars Databank.

Thökk Urd

9 Sep. 2003
Wermelskirchen
Website besuchen
Original geschrieben von Gyfu
roy batty

An aggressive leader that lives as you please, you are determined to seek out the answers for your questions.

If only you could see what I have seen with your eyes!

Roy Batty is a character in the Blade Runner universe.

"We're not computers, Sebastian. We're physical."

hmmm...das gibt mir doch mal zu denken!! ;)
Der bin ich auch

Roy Batty

SELTSAAAM.....