Water in Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Shiny

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Juni 2002
Ireland
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Eledhon
well...as the Finnish saying goes "Sillä se lähtee millä on tullutkin"-> "what caused it will also take it away". The best cure for hangover is a good great shot of vodka (or something as hard as vodka anyway) ;)

Yep, that is 100% correct.

Commom alcoholics often begin drinking early the next morning
in the aim of bypassing their hangover.

Although, this action has side effects.
If you keep it up for too long, all your skin dries out and you begin to look like a prune-human.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Warthog
hehe, when you pay $8 for a handle razorblade vodka, of course it's gonna make you retch! When shell out a little more and get the good stuff, it goes down like the distilled essence of life itself. (Two words: GREY GOOSE)

anyhow, I found that security wouldn't question you if you had your Wacken beer cup in hand. So after a while, I was just putting my water in that! :D

Hmm being Russian background, Stolichnaya has always been my choice, but since Europe I think I am swaying more towards Absolut now mmmmm

Unforutanely, water in a cup would only last me 5 mins ;-)

9 Dez. 2002
Eindhoven
Website besuchen
I thought bought 12 bottles of water at the supermarket last year.
In holland blue bottles are non sparkling, red bottles are sparkling so i bought bleu ones. Damn germans put sparkling water in bleu bottles.

Oh well, so we brushed our teeth and did the dishes and stuff like that with sparkling water.....

I don't really drink any water though, beer really tastes better.

And to keep the beer cold, use an inflatable boat or swimming pool and fill it with festival water.
And when you can't keep your beer cold anymore, drink whiskey, warm wiskey is not as bad as warm beer.