Water in Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Shiny

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Juni 2002
Ireland
Website besuchen
hehe,

I dont speak German either although I did know how to
ask for "2 Waters". :D

All I know is that this year I will be going up to the vegiterian stand to optain my still water. :)

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Yes. The big sink things they put everywhere. Free, cold, still water...as much as you want.

WARNING: IT DOES NOT CONTAIN ALCOHOL!!

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
problem was there wasn't one of those INSIDE the festival area only outside and security wouldn't let you bring in bottles of water - I tried and almost hit one of the security guards! :D

my favourite hangover drink is Coke - OJ is too acidity and makes me sicker

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
Vodka...duh! ;-) My god...gross...makes me sick just thinking about it...I dont understand how all these scandanavian countries can down that stuff so easily...god bless :-/

hehe, when you pay $8 for a handle razorblade vodka, of course it's gonna make you retch! When shell out a little more and get the good stuff, it goes down like the distilled essence of life itself. (Two words: GREY GOOSE)

anyhow, I found that security wouldn't question you if you had your Wacken beer cup in hand. So after a while, I was just putting my water in that! :D

Shiny

29 Juni 2002
Ireland
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
anyhow, I found that security wouldn't question you if you had your Wacken beer cup in hand. So after a while, I was just putting my water in that! :D

I never even thought of that idea!!!
Thanks!!!

I'm assuming that they won't question me bringing in my Viking horn either for avid consumption of meth. :D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Now that would be something!

Unfortunately, they're probably just going to do the Gods of Metal festival again and that's it. Wacken won't bow to their demands. The Kings of Metal must be hard to please indeed! :)

Eledhon

28 Jan. 2002
Tampere, Finland
Originally posted by Warthog
Good idea! Water keeps the inevitable hangover from becoming apocalyptic! :D

well...as the Finnish saying goes "Sillä se lähtee millä on tullutkin"-> "what caused it will also take it away". The best cure for hangover is a good great shot of vodka (or something as hard as vodka anyway) ;)