Water in Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
@Eledhon

Oh my god! why the hell did you do that! Did you have trouble in the potty department afterwards ;-)!

Yeah water while camping is always a touchy subject. But I rather drink water above everything else while at a festival...you do a lot of everything while you are there..drinking, walking, burning, no sleeping....I dunno Im a big fan of the water even with the bubbles...besides...the water isnt that expensive...I think I only payed 1 euro...thats nothing compared to the price of a drink in the states...especially at festivals. Most festivals in there make you spend your life savings for food during that weekend..it sucks...so I have no problem buying water at a dollar....

and yes it is ideal for burping....and LOUD! burping feels soooo good! and is also a good past time amongst your friends...

;-)

Eledhon

28 Jan. 2002
Tampere, Finland
@SheistheDark

You know, I'm rather used to living up north here. I really can't stand temperatures close to +30C, and that damned water was the only cold thing I could reach at that moment. Luckily I didn't get any problems from drinking it.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Fuck, I'll pay a euro for a liter of water, but one that actually quenches my thirst. The sparkling water didn't do a damn bit of good, bad taste or no. (and water's cheaper than beer, unfortunately!)

29 März 2002
Ireland
Website besuchen
I think it was borderline disgraceful last year how hard it was to get drinkable water. I simply cannot drink that sparkling crap and the shops never seemed to have any still stuff/didnt understand what i was talkign about when I asked for it.

Whats Deutsch for 'still water' anyone?

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
@Elehdon....

Okay, Im convinced...But this year I will bring you a bottle of water so you dont have to put your face first in the mud again...okay, deal? :)
@Fallen_Knight...

Vodka...duh! ;-) My god...gross...makes me sick just thinking about it...I dont understand how all these scandanavian countries can down that stuff so easily...god bless :-/

Eh..Orange juice is kinda funky..especially after you brush your teeth...but its good with Pulp! Lecker!

Aegir

14 Dez. 2002
UK
Originally posted by hellshallbemine
I think it was borderline disgraceful last year how hard it was to get drinkable water. I simply cannot drink that sparkling crap and the shops never seemed to have any still stuff/didnt understand what i was talkign about when I asked for it.

Whats Deutsch for 'still water' anyone?

I have a feeling that its simply 'stillwasser' but I don't speak German very well so don't trust me on that :p