Wacken Turned Shit In 2005!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

cyber999

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
do you think that next year we will have more people?

i mean, on the game card says that this year was around 65 000 people at wacken, and i think there were plenty more people

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I attended WOA in 2003 and it was awesome! And I attended in 2008. There were some crap bands on this years billing for sure and I do feel the crowd is getting too big, but I still had a hell of a great time and would gladly attend again if I could afford it. Wacken is still one hell of a fun festival with it's share of great bands every year.

VENO

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Nov. 2008
Portugal
Hey guys, 09 will be my first Wacken year, so I'm asking all you Wacken fans why is WOA decreasing in quality... is it the lineups? the festival conditions? the people?
What should I expect /be aware of? :eek:
I've always thought WOA was about good times and good metal music, I've been trying to go for 4 years, now I'm freaking going. Now you tell me the festival isnt good? arrrr crrrrap :eek:

cyber999

20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
well many people turned there back to the festival because:

-its getting to comercial (this years line up was the most mainstream wacken line up ever)
-the ticket price is raising each year(some years back it was only 50 euros, now is 130!)
-some fans talk about bad organization
-the festival is overcrowded since 2006
-many fans think that the organization only cares about the money so wacken is a corporation now

those are the main reasons.. wacken is to popular now

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

VENO

12 Nov. 2008
Portugal
WOA has always been popular...
oh the same old "commercial" issue in Metal... *sigh* people should get over it and enjoy, there's room for everyone!

VENO

12 Nov. 2008
Portugal
Well in a perfect world I would have gone to wacken in 2001 and forever since... but there no such thing as a perfect world. Hope it is not that much overcrowded so I can join in next year :cool: