Wacken Turned Shit In 2005!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
couldn't have said it better myself. :]
although I have yet to go even once, it all depends on your attitude.

and on how much money you have to spend. If I get accepted in to law school, I will have to save my ass off to go to wacken. I'd just rather go to 2 or 3 smaller and cheaper festivals, which also might have a line up I like way better (Like Death Feast or Obscene Extreme, which have an entire line up with my kind of bands, where as wacken only has a few bands I like)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
and on how much money you have to spend. If I get accepted in to law school, I will have to save my ass off to go to wacken. I'd just rather go to 2 or 3 smaller and cheaper festivals, which also might have a line up I like way better (Like Death Feast or Obscene Extreme, which have an entire line up with my kind of bands, where as wacken only has a few bands I like)

But admit it, you, one day, wanted to desperately visit Wacken as well.
Well, you've done so, but I can imagine Kris wanting to go. Especially for someone who's coming over from the other site of the planet.

I'd also love to go to Metalcamp e.g. but only the trip makes me stay here. (I don't like flying, or driving such distances. Either too poluting/short, or too long.

L

Lord Soth

yea, as far as I know 'cowardish' isn't a word :p
much more common, at least, would be 'cowardly'

I found both... but dastard, sissy, chickenhearted, or gutless would be more appropriate though, I guess. ;) :D

²topic: lets make it all a nice Wacken next year, with some "good, friendly violent fun"! (to quote Exodus) :D;)

...and no fireworks except official ones at the end of their birthday!:)

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I found both... but dastard, sissy, chickenhearted, or gutless would be more appropriate though, I guess. ;) :D

²topic: lets make it all a nice Wacken next year, with some "good, friendly violent fun"! (to quote Exodus) :D;)

...and no fireworks except official ones at the end of their birthday!:)

true :D
*agrees* :]
or for fun... but not shot AT people, shot in the air to make pretty colors. :D