W T FFFFFFFF.......

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

rice

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
It would be hypocritical if they suddenly supported satanic black metal. Nah, that would just be confusing.

but thats what im saying, they took it and changed it to "Christian" black metal.
And therefore it became "OK" in their eyes. Thats my whole point.

Some of those bands are dressed up like Dimmu Borgir, same look, same hard singing, same riffs, you wouldnt know at first that it was a Christian band until you really took a good look. However their messages (lyrics) are pro Christianity. and because of that they are "accepted".

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
but thats what im saying, they took it and changed it to "Christian" black metal.
And therefore it became "OK" in their eyes. Thats my whole point.

well yeah. it's not really hypocritical. If I don't like something, but then change it to make it something I do like, that's not really hypocrisy. It would be like modding Morrowind.

LaAuryn

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Dez. 2008
Italy
I agree with zombie (& Ap too).
'christianity' means all and nothing.
Like 'pagan', besides :rolleyes:

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Also I highly doubt this is some organised effort by various churches to convert metalheads to christianity. It's more the case of a some people who like metal and are christian and decided to get together and form a band and rock out in a manner they see as befitting their non-existant lord.