W T FFFFFFFF.......

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I kinda couldn't stay away :rolleyes:
I like arguing :p:D

You listen to Amon Amarth right!
:D

On another note:
Well for me, AA sings about vikings and the older world of the Asa belief (Asatru whatever, not the modernized version of it).
They sing of stuff that happened 1k years ago and more, a lot of how the "Christians" (generilized of course) ruined the religion and other stuff.

I don't see my self to hold to any religion, I just listen to the music that appeals to me, as long as they don't sing of nazi assholes or raping kids, I don't care much what the damn lyrics are about anyways.

If there was a great death metal band singing of how cool pink looks in the crowd I'd care of the lyrics, not until then though.

Please excuse spelling btw, I'm a slight bit intoxicated, though not so much as I can't stand for my point of view, if anyone can understand it above :p

Last day of free drinking, Wednesday I go back to work.

Boooochum! :D

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
You listen to Amon Amarth right!
:D

On another note:
Well for me, AA sings about vikings and the older world of the Asa belief (Asatru whatever, not the modernized version of it).
They sing of stuff that happened 1k years ago and more, a lot of how the "Christians" (generilized of course) ruined the religion and other stuff.

yea... that's just history to me though... but of course I'd have to look at each specific song to really judge.
my main thing is against bands that are like, 'Christ is the enemy', etc
the main thing is respect... like if the lyrics are questioning Christianity and religion, for example, I don't really have a problem with that as long as they're not doing it in a disrespectful way.

rice

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
Aside from my own views and opinions (on anything) cause its not the point, I would truly like to understand ,..

If youre Christian and want to be in a black/death metal group, fine, great,just because i dont like it, I can care less what religion (or any bullshit deity) you worship. but why do you have to go out of your way and call it "CHRISTIAN black death metal" unless youre trying to make it a point that its CHRISTIAN?, Which is obvious in this case since there is an entire genre out there specifically called "CHRISTIAN BLACK METAL"!despite the fact that this form of music has always been heavily critized by the very same religion you embrace for being "satanic" and associated with anything and everything evil and yet is some how validated because it has a new label on it with the word: "christian"!? It doesnt make sense.

If i were jewish and my jewish friends and i formed a death metal band why should i call it a "Jewish Death Metal" band or group because my religion is Jewish?? WTF is that shit? Not even that but start a whole new genre around a specific religion because its what i happen to be. Or "Islamic Black Death Metal" if theyre Muslim. WHy does the religious factor have to be openly displayed to be known for everyone to see. Someone please inform me of a logical answer (other than what I said) because I dont fucken get it.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Aside from my own views and opinions (on anything) cause its not the point, I would truly like to understand ,..

If youre Christian and want to be in a black/death metal group, fine, great,just because i dont like it, I can care less what religion (or any bullshit deity) you worship. but why do you have to go out of your way and call it "CHRISTIAN black death metal" unless youre trying to make it a point that its CHRISTIAN?, Which is obvious in this case since there is an entire genre out there specifically called "CHRISTIAN BLACK METAL"!despite the fact that this form of music has always been heavily critized by the very same religion you embrace for being "satanic" and associated with anything and everything evil and yet is some how validated because it has a new label on it with the word: "christian"!? It doesnt make sense.

If i were jewish and my jewish friends and i formed a death metal band why should i call it a "Jewish Death Metal" band or group because my religion is Jewish?? WTF is that shit? Not even that but start a whole new genre around a specific religion because its what i happen to be. Or "Islamic Black Death Metal" if theyre Muslim. WHy does the religious factor have to be openly displayed to be known for everyone to see. Someone please inform me of a logical answer (other than what I said) because I dont fucken get it.

The logic answer is that the people making that music are not only calling it like that because they happen to be Christian but mostly because their lyrics are also respectful to the Christian religion. That way they give the oportunity to Christian people, that would like Metal, but wouldn't by belief listen to many of the lyrics, to listen to Metal. And the 'emblem' of Christian Death Metal is just the way of making it easy for Christians to do their choice of which bands to listen to.