Viking camp this year?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Yepps Hellshallsbemine. :)
But doesn't Dublin (dublihn) mean Stinky Black Pool in gaelic? I think i've heard something like that as the meaning of it. :) Still i agree. Dublin is the best city in Eire. And it got a lot of nice people too. Hmm,,, You're still not afraid Norwegians will go viking again if you're not nice to us?

Oh BTW. Asterix & Obelix was gauls(from france.. enough said about that). I don't wont to get more people angry at me. :) *thinks it's enough with the swedes so far*

:)

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
It was actually Kyiv or Kiev (as the Russians call it) but it's actually part of Ukraine. But in 882 (sorry not 782 as previously mentioned) Kyiv was the capital of Rus which over time evolved into Russia.

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
It was mainly swedish and danish vikings that went east. Comes to them beeing closer to it. But also a lot of norwegians went that way when they was banished from Norway. Either that way or wet to England or North to Iceland, Greenland (Eirik Raude who found Greenland was the world's first reelestate salesman. Calling that lump of ice for Green?) and of course his son. Leiv who argued with his dad and sailed to New Foundland. So most of this worlds discoveries comes from arguments and family feuds.
We probably wouldn't have known about America if arguments hadn't taken place.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Greenland was green in the 13th century as the climate was warmer (4 degrees more in average than today) - maybe we should change the names of Green- and Iceland as I saw recently a report about climate changes in Iceland.

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Thordis: I didn't know that. It's good we got youto tell us how things really was. ;)
Hmm. I didn't know you was that old? J\K

Have a nice day....or else.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
In the time where Greenland and Iceland where discovered, it was really reverse... today Greenland is cold and Iceland has problems with climate changing... unfortunaly. The catastrophy of Flateyri in '95 has shown some of the dangers of global warming
:(

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
I say as the local politicans from norway's most rightwinged party.
"We are really worried about this "Greenhouse"effect. So we want to propose a law that forbids building greenhouses in Norway."