Viking camp this year?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sorath

15 März 2002
Norrland/Sweden
listen.to
You are evil! I'm not a sad, miserable person just because I hate smilies, and if that is your definition of sad, well... I don't know what I was supposed to say.
And I DO got a sense of humour. Wnat me to prove it?

How many hours does it take for a norwegian to clean the cellar windows?
Five. Four to dig a hole for the ladder and one to clean. HHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA :) :) :D (however you those christian smilies)

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
@ Kroppus: I can't read Sorath's messages since I put him onto my ignore-list (because I still can't stand such insulting and bad-mooded people ;) ) :D

And don't forget the smilies :D

:rolleyes: Maybe it helps, who knows?

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Sorath: You do know that all the jokes swedes make about norwegians and danes, are in fact originally about the swedes. Still THANK YOU for making my day by calling me EVIL. :)
Just so you know, there's nothing Xtian about smilies. :p

Keep smiling Thordis. :)

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Thank you Kroppus, but my easter's in May this year :D That's when I celebrate it properly and following all the old traditions like baking bread, colouring eggs and going to midnight mass.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
hellshallbemine :

What do you think the vikings did during winter, when they wasn't pillaging around in Europe? They fought inbetween themselves. :)
Had to keep the fighting in practise etc. :)

Still it's better to argue than to fight with swords.
*knows how painful it can be to be hit with a 2 kg's sword*

:)

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
hellshallbemine : What?? They ran out of them? *swears* So that''s why they stopped pillaging? Damned. Just remember that the celts are closer to the vikings than the saxons. Scotland and Ireland was where the vikings actually managed to settle and live in peace with the locals. :)

Lvsitanno : Obelix is a great celt, Mickey Mouse is a great mouse, still even my mum is smarter than Mickey. Donald Duck is still best with an orange-sauce.

If you wanna read some really good comix? Try to get a hold of the Danish serie called "VALHALL".

"Don't believe everything you read just because it's printed."