Turisas on the WET? Yes or... NO!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Blackmoon666

W:O:A Metalmaster
19 Aug. 2008
you can't turn the W.E.T. into an open air stage, it's too close to the Black Stage.
btw: what happened to the idea of a wooden floor for the W.E.T.? This way the fans who get stomped to the ground during the Turisas gig wouln't drown in the mud. :D

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
TURISAS FOR BLACK METAL STAGE!
They would fill it up, especially since they are one of the few good bands on this line-up

wrayn

16 Juni 2009
TURISAS NEEEEEEEEEDs to be on a bigger Stage!

Please!!! They are one of the best Bands of the whole Line Up.
Last year the sound in the WET-Stage tent was horrible that i couldn`t watch (listen to) any show there.

Also the people will stomp each other in the Ground!.

stratoeddie

25 Mai 2009
TURISAS TO THE PARTY INSTEAD MAGO DE OZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAGO DE OZ is... SHIT!!!! (I'm from spain, I know that I say)

MAGO DE OZ GO HOME!!!! TURISAS TO THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ItzNoGood

29 Mai 2007
Hagen-Haspe
Oh no....the new Running Order is out now, and NOTHING changed...why is it SO hard for one of the organisators to give a little statement right here? For a fact, that there will be death and murder in the tent, it makes me sad that our voice here seems to help fucking nothing.

Manu.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
I'm kind of disappointed nothing's changed despite the feedback here.

I'm seriously concerned that something tragic could result from them not moving Turisas. Why the hell would they even want to take the risk?

no.human.being

W:O:A Metalhead
16 Aug. 2008
Augsburg
Doesn't matter to me anymore, now that the running order is out. Turisas has very much time in common with the slot of Enslaved on party stage so I'm not gonna be able to see the band either. I'm definitely NOT gonna miss the Enslaved show for Turisas.