Travelling from the UK

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Karsten

W:O:A Metalgod
Serious.
Can anybody of you guys bring me some beer along. I know the real good beer in Britain is expencive. You bring me some good local stuff and you´ll get german beer for the same value in return.
You don´t have the problem to carry some beer in the bus to the campingsite and I´ll get some good ales. It´s an "all win" situation.
Any beerlovers welcome.
Karsten

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
sure thing dude!

i went to Berlin a few months ago...and go some cheap vodka for like 60p/€1. beer is cool though! never found any, other than in bars when i was in Berlin.

yeah if you bring some quality german booze, ill grab some brutal british beer..hehe

see ya

oflustandevil

2 Feb. 2003
London, UK
Website besuchen
Originally posted by ebbo98
One more question which I am sure has been asked a million times. When do people arrive and leave? I was thinking about getting to the campsite on Wednseday afternoon and leaving early Monday. Is this the norm or does everyone leave on Sunday?

we're getting the early morning flight on the weds (you get to wacken bout 1pmish then!) and leaving on the sunday to stay in Hamburg for a couple of nights, get drunk and go record shopping :) think most people leave sunday/monday so you should be fine

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Warthog
Alcohol trading! I like this! :D

Anybody like fine southern Bourbon? Hell, I thought Jack Daniels was expensive over here until I saw what you poor bastards pay for it over there! Sheesh!
What is the average price you pay for that bourbon??
Anyway that alcohol trading thing is turning out to become a tradition...Rosk brought some damn fine Mezcal along last year..
Unfortunately we didn't meet up some some other guys got all the wonderstuff...DAMN!!!

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Suwarin
What is the average price you pay for that bourbon??
Anyway that alcohol trading thing is turning out to become a tradition...Rosk brought some damn fine Mezcal along last year..
Unfortunately we didn't meet up some some other guys got all the wonderstuff...DAMN!!!

You know this year you'll have that Holy Water for sure, and maybe sooner than you think, my friend ;) :D

Let's make a tradition out of that alcohol trading!!! Last year we also had something from Portugal (Lvsitanno brought some stuff too). Let's see what we can get this year

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
yeah, but Jägermeister is known and available in the whole world anyway... and wtf is Killepitsch????