ticket holders to vote to kick bands out of Wacken 09

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Astrum

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Mai 2006
Ramat Gan, Israel
just watch this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LJOYxVuIyw

many of you were probably present that day.
what the hell is that "jump jump jump" bullshit... ? :confused:
Yeap, we were standing in front of the Black stage, waiting for CC and were watching this crap asking each other "WTF? How it possible that so many metalheads dig this nu-metal crap, this ridicules Korn-like outfit, those idiotic speeches between songs? He actually said "You are all so great, I wanna take each one of you with me into bed". My friend replied "I gonna sue this fucker for sexual harassment".

Jordan

25 März 2009
Yeap, we were standing in front of the Black stage, waiting for CC and were watching this crap asking each other "WTF? How it possible that so many metalheads dig this nu-metal crap, this ridicules Korn-like outfit, those idiotic speeches between songs? He actually said "You are all so great, I wanna take each one of you with me into bed".
complete mystery...
I can even understand the passion for old-school stuff like RW & Saxon (even if I've already said how much I think they suck), but for... this ??

their first records were quite decent... what the hell did happen to them ? what the hell did happen to that singer ? (which was obviously able to sing back in the 90s...)

I mean even Korn are more interesting than this shit : at least Korn did not pretend to be a metal act.
My friend replied "I gonna sue this fucker for sexual harassment".
and he/she didn't ?
I'm gonne sue him/her for not sueing him !

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008
just watch this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LJOYxVuIyw

many of you were probably present that day.
what the hell is that "jump jump jump" bullshit... ? :confused:

If I remember correctly, this was 2007. And it was great. Absolutely fucking great. Yeah, he looks ridicolous, is doing crappy stuff and is not a good singer. Definitely not.

But have you ever heard of POGO...?

They were an awesome band, but unfortunately they are no more..

Prophecy

29 Okt. 2008
I like In Flames :) From Whoracle to Come Clarity. Only Sense of Purpose is bad, expect from 2 or 3 Songs.

And this Gig looks Awesome!!
Even if he can't sing :) lol

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Jordan

25 März 2009
If I remember correctly, this was 2007. And it was great. Absolutely fucking great. Yeah, he looks ridicolous, is doing crappy stuff and is not a good singer. Definitely not.

But have you ever heard of POGO...?
Yep, and I don't need a stupid dread-locked mediocre singer and pissed-off nu-metalcore (call it whatever you like) to do the pogo : good old punk would be enough, don't need that retard-jumping-guy

this shit (the video I posted) reminds me more of Kriss Kross than of a good pogo-band :D
They were an awesome band, but unfortunately they are no more..
but strangely enough, they still get booked as headliners... strange...

Jordan

25 März 2009
I am surprised to get so many people agreeing with me ! :eek:

I must be wrong... :D