ticket holders to vote to kick bands out of Wacken 09

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
14 Apr. 2009
Montenegro
Hey they sold their tickets what heve u expected?
Now is time for the SHITY bands!!! WOOOHOOOO
I mean wtf...of all good bands u give this, i cant understand, just look at the slovenian metalcamp this year is waaaaay better than W:O:A SAD BUT TRUE!!!!
If I have known that metalcamp will be this good, but I tought hey is 20 years of W:O:A it will be great I'm sore...and now I see that I made a huge mistake.
Now that u have sold your ticket u can do whatever u want...but if there was a chance to return the tickets trust me u would think twice before u bring bands like this, a fucking shame for a festival like this! HEY MAYBE THAT THIS WILL BE TE LAST TIME THAT U SOLD OUT A FESTIVAL THIS FAST, u cant fool the people twice!! WTF :confused:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
I globally agree with you (you name Metalcamp, but Hellfest in France also has a much more impressive line-up than WOA'09).
But seeing the number of (mainly german, but not only) people happy with this line-up, I guess they'll keep on solding out... (even if I probably won't be coming again anymore)

Looks like many people are just happy to go to Wacken to drink beer. You could throw whatever you like on stage, they'd still be happy... Next year, they should not even waste money bringing Motorhead or Machine Head...

:(

13 Mai 2009
Istanbul / Turkei
Looks like many people are just happy to go to Wacken to drink beer. You could throw whatever you like on stage, they'd still be happy... Next year, they should not even waste money bringing Motorhead or Machine Head...

:(

Totally agree with you.Everybody seems to be happy just to drink beer.Actually we enjoyed drinking beer last year too but the line is so satisfying and we enjoyed more..

I have respect to all bands i dont wanna kick any bands (Still the line is shit) Our Small fest here includes Arch Enemy,Paradiselost ,Kreator, Amon Amarth,Rotting Christ......and i paid 25 euros:)

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
Totally agree with you.Everybody seems to be happy just to drink beer.Actually we enjoyed drinking beer last year too but the line is so satisfying and we enjoyed more..

I have respect to all bands i dont wanna kick any bands (Still the line is shit) Our Small fest here includes Arch Enemy,Paradiselost ,Kreator, Amon Amarth,Rotting Christ......and i paid 25 euros:)

thats amazing value for that line up!

13 Mai 2009
Istanbul / Turkei
thats amazing value for that line up!

Welcome to İstanbul then.. İt's at 19th of July.
And dont forget we always welcome Liverpool fans;)I support Besiktas and we had two games this year as you know:)

unirock.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Jordan

25 März 2009
Kreator... pfff why the f*** don't they play WOA ? Aren't they german enough ? ;)
(same for Sodom and co)

tkdliron

27 Mai 2009
what will be the best thing to do when BFMV and BMTH plays

1: to stay away from the stage

2. to gather around the stage and bottle the bands

:rolleyes:

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008
Kreator... pfff why the f*** don't they play WOA ? Aren't they german enough ? ;)
(same for Sodom and co)

I'm quite surprised about that too. Even every small festival has booked Kreator this year, why not WOA? They for sure are not not-affordable expensive and are always a good live-act. I'm also sure they would attract at least 30.000 people. Sodom is also not really rare this year. I personally would prefer Destruction for Wacken this year: They are not playing that often and are by guess the cheapest band, according to the popularity.