• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I heard it yesterday.

But Eindhoven Metal Meeting can still take place, be it with a 75% capacity.

Though I'm wonderinghow they will handle the curfew at midnight! 🤔

I was wondering the same.
But with over a month to go anything could happen.
I wouldn't be surprised if it will be cancelled all together.
Though I think that chance isn't very high.

Hemmer

8 Okt. 2017
MN, USA
We've been getting hammered here where I live in the States. Hospitals are at capacity in northern Minnesota.

Myself and two of our kids tested positive last week. Thankfully it just felt like a bad sinus infection for me. One daughter had a good fever going for about a week but we all pulled through.

I saw on the news over the weekend that the omicron variant has popped up across Europe. Good luck to all of you.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
It's getting worse by the day.

And I did a self test, 'cause I was in Germany 🇩🇪 2 weeks ago, and in the Netherlands this weekend. Negative.

But that's about it.

We've been getting hammered here where I live in the States. Hospitals are at capacity in northern Minnesota.

Myself and two of our kids tested positive last week. Thankfully it just felt like a bad sinus infection for me. One daughter had a good fever going for about a week but we all pulled through.

I saw on the news over the weekend that the omicron variant has popped up across Europe. Good luck to all of you.

yeah over here hospitals are filling up as well.
Let's just hope this shit will be over at some point.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

Unfortunately it did. 😕.

I sincerely hope it'll end soon. I'm getting more annoyed by the day!