• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Merry Christmas to everyone too!
We had a smaller gathering this year (2 relatives, two "in-laws" and a video call) and no presents outside of immediate family, but still pretty great. In regards to the plague, things are escalating quickly here so I'm just going to hope it doesn't ruin my planned beach day.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Merry Christmas to everyone too!
We had a smaller gathering this year (2 relatives, two "in-laws" and a video call) and no presents outside of immediate family, but still pretty great. In regards to the plague, things are escalating quickly here so I'm just going to hope it doesn't ruin my planned beach day.

Looks like australia hasn't been in news reports over here, but looking at the numbers it does seem to escalate indeed.
Is it omikron?

Over here numbers are going down, but the percentage of omikron is increasing, so probably in a few weeks numbers will go up again Even though we are in a hard lockdown at the moment.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I wish everyone a happy New Year's Eve and also a Happy New Year!
Hopefully with way less restrictions than in the last 2 years. I'm kind of fed up with it. Even though I have done some of the things I do like in 2021. And visited other countries, where I almost NEVER go to.

Stay healthy y'all! And hopefully we can see each other again in REAL LIFE soon!

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Looks like australia hasn't been in news reports over here, but looking at the numbers it does seem to escalate indeed.
Is it omicron?
Yeah I think the majority of cases are. It's absolute chaos for people who are lining up to get tested. We're back wearing masks and fun things aren't allowed for the unvaccinated, but no lockdowns at this stage.