• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Anything exciting happening in the world? Yesterday we got the news that one of the state premiers resigned (something about being the subject of a corruption investigation) and I somehow picked up 117kg in one go. That was pretty exciting. Apart from that, the media keeps trying to spin the baseless idea that maybe we might go into lock down again "soon" or "over the school holidays", whatever's the flavour of the day. I'm over it. Now I specifically watch the first 5 - 10 minutes of the press conference held by our state ministers and CHO, then continue with my day.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Anything exciting happening in the world? Yesterday we got the news that one of the state premiers resigned (something about getting caught being corrupt) and I somehow picked up 117kg in one go. That was pretty exciting. Apart from that, the media keeps trying to spin the baseless idea that maybe we might go into lock down again "soon" or "over the school holidays", whatever's the flavour of the day. I'm over it. Now I specifically watch the first 5 - 10 minutes of the press conference held by our state ministers and CHO, then continue with my day.
Nothing much over here.
In the Netherlands, almost ALL covid measures are lifted. In Dutch speaking Belgium as well. But we have to comply with the same measures as if nothing happened.

But at least we can travel abroard again, be it in the EU (and extended, the EEA countries like Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Iceland)

Which is nice, 'cause I'll be going to Germany in the end of the month, and half November!

In between time, we spent some time in Luxemburg yesterday. Nice walk through Clerf/Clervaux and of course some shopping. (Fuel, tobacco and liquor, that have WAY less excise duty there, than in Belgium! 30ct per liter diesel difference!!! :eek: )

Reaktionen: Alix

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
In good news, some friends and I spent the weekend camping on a cattle farm, by the river, not too far from one of the city's major reservoirs. We did all the things I missed doing at metal festivals minus seeing bands, and unlike WOA they didn't move the cattle onto another paddock, so we tried not to annoy them and hoped they would leave us alone. Cattle are pretty curious so some did come over to stare at us until they got bored. I think one or more might have licked my car overnight. :p I'm not sure how I managed to drive my wagon through a paddock without rolling it or something.