• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I haven't heard any confirmation of this.
Mr Gommers (president of the Dutch ICU Association) prodicted a difficult fall on Op1 yesterday.
With figures going up, he was about to prepare us for 'een hete herfst".

We'll see.

As from September 1, cafes, bars etc. can open normally here, no restrictions, but face masks remain compulsory during movements within the establischments.
I reckon, Mr Van Ramst is less pessimistic.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Mr Gommers (president of the Dutch ICU Association) prodicted a difficult fall on Op1 yesterday.
With figures going up, he was about to prepare us for 'een hete herfst".

We'll see.

As from September 1, cafes, bars etc. can open normally here, no restrictions, but face masks remain compulsory during movements within the establischments.
I reckon, Mr Van Ramst is less pessimistic.
over here there aren't many rules anymore, and I have been to utrecht en amsterdam this week. things almost seemed like the good old days as nobody was doing anything to prevent covid. so if numbers aren't going up a lot in the coming days/weeks I guess things might just get back to normal.
though something tells me this is more a wish than a science based thought.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
over here there aren't many rules anymore, and I have been to utrecht en amsterdam this week. things almost seemed like the good old days as nobody was doing anything to prevent covid. so if numbers aren't going up a lot in the coming days/weeks I guess things might just get back to normal.
though something tells me this is more a wish than a science based thought.
I qas forced to go to Maastricht last Wednesday. Like you mentioned, nobody took care about the coronavirus. Even indoors in the shopping mall, no one wore masks!

That struck me, as it's still compulsory for me to wear one, whenever I am inside!

But I don't care. I wore mine. My decision.
Apart from the bus, and train, where you have to wear it.

O ja, new pair of glasses. That was the reason why I went to Maastricht.

Reaktionen: agresionpower

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Ah, so that's the definition of "a few". :( One of my mates who was lucky enough to play was unlucky enough to catch it. Luckily (according to what he's mentioned on Facebook) his illness wasn't too severe.
:(

Unfortunately I have no clue what the conditions were for Bloodstock.

But AFAIK, in both Kortrijk's Alcatraz and Méan's Metal Méan, there were no infections reported after the festivals.

Still a bummer to see a friend getting covid-19 after a festival.