• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Today just when I was leaving home to go to work, I saw a note that some had put in our letterbox. It said that we had been shouting every evening the for past two weeks. Also said that her/his 3 months old baby keeps waking up because of the noice we're making. This all is just bullshit, we haven't been keeping any noice. Also the person who left the note, wouldn't even put his/her name in the letter... I'm thinking they put it to the wrong letterbox or this all is a lie. :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Today just when I was leaving home to go to work, I saw a note that some had put in our letterbox. It said that we had been shouting every evening the for past two weeks. Also said that her/his 3 months old baby keeps waking up because of the noice we're making. This all is just bullshit, we haven't been keeping any noice. Also the person who left the note, wouldn't even put his/her name in the letter... I'm thinking they put it to the wrong letterbox or this all is a lie. :D

Nagging people.

I watched a game last night and nobody else heard me!

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Nagging people.

I watched a game last night and nobody else heard me!

I've lived in this apartment for my whole life. I've had numerous parties, sometimes with even too many people, and no one never complained. Not one time.

The walls in this building are very thick. Even if I put music really loud, it probably couldn't be heard in the staircase. At least I've never heard it, when I knew the music was blasting.

I don't know if it ever occured to that person that little babies wake up many times during a night without hearing any noice...

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
I've lived in this apartment for my whole life. I've had numerous parties, sometimes with even too many people, and no one never complained. Not one time.

The walls in this building are very thick. Even if I put music really loud, it probably couldn't be heard in the staircase. At least I've never heard it, when I knew the music was blasting.

I don't know if it ever occured to that person that little babies wake up many times during a night without hearing any noice...

I guess it is just someone who is bored and has nothing else to do.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
On another note, the school, where 2 of my kids are attending, had to be evacuated. There was a bomb alert. And since the terror alarm in Belgium is at level 3 (of 4), they're taking this serious!

But thank goodness, both of my kids are at home. Flu got them. :uff:

Zachia

8 Mai 2012
On another note, the school, where 2 of my kids are attending, had to be evacuated. There was a bomb alert. And since the terror alarm in Belgium is at level 3 (of 4), they're taking this serious!

But thank goodness, both of my kids are at home. Flu got them. :uff:

And was it a real bomb ? i hope not..