• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I feel there's a story here :D

Just following on from my last few posts.

I found a ripe pumpkin in the garden, picked it, put it in the fridge, and then though "I have to do something with this pumpkin before it rots". I was going to do something with it last week but ran out of time. I just happened to be wearing my Summer Breeze 2014 shirt which is white (only design left that fit me), and yeah, making pumpkin soup out of about 2.5kg of pumpkin can get messy (the rest of the pumpkin will hopefully go in scones if I get the time). It's actually very tasty and this makes me proud :D

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Provided it doesn't lift the design off the shirt, I may need to bleach the one I wore while cooking. Man, that pumpkin even stained the vegetable peeler!

Yeah thats the thing with orange and red veggies... They leave a mark very easily.
Also those white microwave plastic containers. Alays turn orange when you put some bolognese pasta in them.