• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
9 Dez. 2014
Things to do at Wacken other than watch bands

I have seen some pictures of strange goings on at previous Wacken shows (some kind of strange ball game, people dressed like Vikings,etc...). What other craziness happens there?

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
What other craziness happens there?

My first time in Wacken (age 23) I had every intention of getting drunk with my friends and seeing all of these amazing bands. What actually happened was things went to plan for perhaps the first 24 hours, then some randoms stopped me in my path and asked if I wanted to drink out of a watermelon with them. Long story short I pissed the weekend away with these guys and missed most of the bands I came to see :p Four years later we are really good friends and we've met up at every Wacken I've attended since (also Summer Breeze this year).

I could go on for much longer, but I need to get ready for work :o

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
I'm at work at that time, but only for another 2 weeks or so :D
Also, for some reason my internet hasn't been working in the morning for the last couple of days :uff: *grumble grumble*

Ah, btw. I might be coming to Australia next year. If I ever get around Brisbane think I could stay with you for a few days? :)

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
WeatherBomb schrieb:
Snow is also forecast above 200m (700ft), where up to 10cm (4in) is possible, and more over the mountains. More snow is expected on Friday, which triggered a further yellow warning yesterday for between Dumfries and Perthshire until 9am.

A Met Office spokesman said: “A period of rainfall is likely to fall as snow over high ground, before transitioning to snow at all levels, during the early hours of Friday morning. Snow may be moderate or heavy at times, and may well last for several hours.”

Up to 5cm (2in) could accumulate on lower ground and up to 15cm (6in) above 200m.
[/QUOTE=WeatherBomb]

Pffft ha.. This is nothing. We just got 30 cm since yesterday :p