• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
We got together with all of dad's side of the family and my uncle's family for a Christmas lunch. So good :D I wasn't so sure if all the kids would love the presents I got them, but they all did :) This year they got colouring books and pencils :D

jadedmessiah

1 März 2014
kashechewan, Onatrio
greetings from the great white north!

hey all been a busy fall but thought I would jump on and let everyone know me and my brother had the time of our lives this year and promptly bought tickets for next year. All of a sudden Germany doesn't seem so far away for us Canadians ;)

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
What about now?
Or should I ask, how was it?

Yep, finally up at around 3am today so it was ready when I woke up. Unfortunately I couldn't watch it the second I downloaded the link because we were visiting my mother's uncle for his 80th birthday.

Looks like a good brain teaser :D I love it how he tells us to start it slow and make sure it's perfect first :D

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
greetings from the great white north!

hey all been a busy fall but thought I would jump on and let everyone know me and my brother had the time of our lives this year and promptly bought tickets for next year. All of a sudden Germany doesn't seem so far away for us Canadians ;)

It isn't and I'm so jealous of you right now. I think it takes around 33 hours to get to Wacken without stopping from where I live.

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Well THAT was a terrifying drive home today :o The rain was that heavy that I drove at around 50km/hr most of the way home (80km/hr zones most of the way) because I couldn't see anything...couldn't tell which way the road was bending, what was flooding and what wasn't, couldn't even see the reflectors on the road without my high beam on.