• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Yes for me too. I have a bunch of people to call.

Anyone doing anything for Halloween?
A bunch of friends from my home town and I are going to the city where I studied to celebrate with my friends over there. I hope it'll be awesome, even though I don't have a costume anymore ^^

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
This is my Halloween costume ;)

6882d9bc415302a24ea4a6a4e979c977.jpg
Sweet! I was thinking about getting something like that! We ordered costumes from a company that had a special offer for Halloween. Recieved a mail saying that they won't be able to send it in time :rolleyes:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I soooo hate gmail... -.-
Join me. So do I. (one of the reasons I do NOT use it)
They already replaced the little Halloween stuff they had with Christmas stuff weeks ago...

There's some sort of procession going on in Bouffioulx (here near Charleroi) and we're going.
For me, there's a special beer brewed only for Halloween. The rest is not important. :p

And my kids LOVE to be in a costume of course. :D Can't blame them.

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007

There's some sort of procession going on in Bouffioulx (here near Charleroi) and we're going.
For me, there's a special beer brewed only for Halloween. The rest is not important. :p

It keeps doing stuff I don't want it to, even when I'm not logged in, also it doesn't allow me to stop certain apps without giving away 'personal' information :mad: I wouldn't have an account if my friends hadn't told me it was the greatest thing ever. And now I can't delete it, because I used that mail as contact for my thesis -.-

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007

I love to be in costume, too. I actually got into making costumes myself. If I ever decide to settle down and get myself an apartment or house, I'll have a closet full of costumes :D

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
It actually had it's peak over here about 5 years ago or something, which was not a very impressive peak... it's getting less popular every year now

well over here it's growing every year, I guess that's because all american tv channels are starting in holland, like comedy central, fox, hbo, netflix. and they all have halloween things, also outside of tv to promote their channel.
their was a fox halloween parade in amsterdam last weekend.

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
well over here it's growing every year, I guess that's because all american tv channels are starting in holland, like comedy central, fox, hbo, netflix. and they all have halloween things, also outside of tv to promote their channel.
their was a fox halloween parade in amsterdam last weekend.
Of course we do have Halloween on tv, too, but I guess it's not as much then. Too bad actually, I kinda like that holiday ^^
Good to know. If I ever need a costume, I'll give you a call! :D
You can, I have costumes for men, too :D