• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
So there is a message saying there is a complete admission stop.
But the message on the frontpage only says cars can't enter.
so what is it? 🤷‍♂️
ok, this insta video is pretty clear. No more admissions.

It is in German though:

Bir

2 Aug. 2023
Hi, we are really disappointed too about how all the situation has been dealt with. Even more because of the total lack of clarity and communication. We are by public transport and understood that we cannot enter, BUT German people mentioned that it might be different. I am wondering why there are so few international (English) communicates and no clarity at all about the stop. The question they have to answer to is: can we enter by feet and will concerts be held?

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hi, we are really disappointed too about how all the situation has been dealt with. Even more because of the total lack of clarity and communication. We are by public transport and understood that we cannot enter, BUT German people mentioned that it might be different. I am wondering why there are so few international (English) communicates and no clarity at all about the stop. The question they have to answer to is: can we enter by feet and will concerts be held?

They say concerts will be held but that no extra people can enter the camping area.
Though I would not be surprised if you can still enter.

*no rights can be derived from this information*

Bir

2 Aug. 2023
They say concerts will be held but that no extra people can enter the camping area.
Though I would not be surprised if you can still enter.

*no rights can be derived from this information*
I still do not understand, there is a message that opening is delayed of one hour. Does this means that it still open for everyone that can get there? At this point, we changed our plans as we arrived from far, but there is no harm in being clear from organisers 🙄

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I still do not understand, there is a message that opening is delayed of one hour. Does this means that it still open for everyone that can get there? At this point, we changed our plans as we arrived from far, but there is no harm in being clear from organisers 🙄
I think they meant the opening of the festival area, for the people that are already at the campgrounds.