• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
How's this for an adventure? I knew I had until 5pm or so to get to Hamburg airport and that I could relax and take my time getting there. At the Wacken bus stop however, my phone fell out of my pocket and I didn't notice until I got to Itzehoe. I found one of my camping companions and he rang my phone for me; someone handed it into the info point at Wacken...so back on the bus I went. Raced in, got my phone, raced back to Itzehoe and waited forever to buy a train ticket. I'm almost certain the guy who scammed me years ago was at the station and asked if I wanted to join in a group ticket. I was sure he had something up his sleeve so I declined. It got to the point where if I didn't catch the next train, I would miss my flight. No toilet, not much water, very little food and high stress...I nearly bloody fainted. I made it in one piece though.

Vii.Kate

23 Juni 2018
Packed up camp after Battle Beast, went to watch Primordial, Septicflech and Powerwolf and hopped in to my car after that. Drive to ferry at Travemunde via 206 (with some exceptions) with almost empty roads. Not bad at all.

I had to make a choice after running order got out do i stay to the end and spend sunday wandering around (ferry leaves at 3 am) or miss some action and be home one day earlier. Latter was better this time and i got home just in time to get ticket to 2020 before sold out.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
How's this for an adventure? I knew I had until 5pm or so to get to Hamburg airport and that I could relax and take my time getting there. At the Wacken bus stop however, my phone fell out of my pocket and I didn't notice until I got to Itzehoe. I found one of my camping companions and he rang my phone for me; someone handed it into the info point at Wacken...so back on the bus I went. Raced in, got my phone, raced back to Itzehoe and waited forever to buy a train ticket. I'm almost certain the guy who scammed me years ago was at the station and asked if I wanted to join in a group ticket. I was sure he had something up his sleeve so I declined. It got to the point where if I didn't catch the next train, I would miss my flight. No toilet, not much water, very little food and high stress...I nearly bloody fainted. I made it in one piece though.

outch. luckily you made it time though!

30 Sep. 2016
North Bay Area, California
Near the end of the fest, I was debating
if I'd go next year. Then the W31 promo
rolled with bands already booked.

Judas Priest (50th anniversary)
Mercyful Fate (reunion)
Sodom (Agent Orange LIVE)
At the Gates (Slaughter of the Soul LIVE)
Amon Amarth
Nevosa
Death Angel
Hypocrisy

Damn you, Wacken!! lol So I scored 2x
passes plus the shirts. One pass for me,
and another for whoever puts bread in my
hands first. None of that monthly payment
shit either!! lol Most folks in California are
either too broke or "too cool" to go.
However, considering both Sodom and
Mercyful Fate are on next year, chances
are I'll see at least 20 full grown adults
fighting over whose gonna buy the
other! lol If it comes down to it and a few
of them do have the cash, maybe I'll
tell them to shoot a few games of pool
first. Best out of seven!! lol

- Sepulchral Voice

Reaktionen: perfectmansions

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
I'm back to the office..:uff::uff::uff:

This 2019 edition was amazing. Great weather, enough rain to keep the ground moist. I saw everyone that I wanted to see from my previous years.

After 5 years, I met Quark again with his friends. Finally, I tasted the Jupiler! :) As usual, was super cool to met him. I spent some time with their francophone friends in the beergarder to see Christopher and his plate of beans.

Forum meeting got fucked because of thunderstorm warning but managed to meet Alix anyway. The next day, during Gloryhammer, another thunderstorm warning. On my way back to our tent, I saw Alix again! We invited her to drink some RumCola/beers at our tent while the thunderstorm goes away.

We met some dude from Norway. After discussion, our accent remind him of xQC on Twitch. hehe, the guy is from the suburb of Montreal. Quite normal to have similar accent. The next day, I talked to him again and he wasn't sure who i was but he recognized my accent and I laughed.

I met some germans (duh, really??) at the Wacken Brauerei. I managed to lost my wallet but it was near my seat while I was off to the store to get a T-shirt. He handled the wallet to my friend. Wow.. I was so relief once I saw it in front of him..

More Germans story. We were at the beergarden and they started talk to us. We spent the whole night with them at the karaoke and then, at the metal disco tent (History Stage). Around 3am, I was so drunk that I don't know how I managed to find my way back to our tent. At least, I slept well, no hangover/headache but tired as fuck.. :)

Oh yes, I saw some band too.

About food, the Dürüm was so good as well as the burger.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
But those are to be expected, unfortunately.
But it was worse than previous years, apparently. Some of my group stood in a jam for more than 5(!) hours!
We just lost one hour, had to go straight through Hamburg (HH) city until the Elbe Tunnel. But there were road blocks EVERYWHERE in HH! Even the route, my GPS pointed me, was roadblocked! Thank goodness it adapted quickly, so we could go on the A7 highway before the Elbe Tunnel. Then the A1 was a hell, but that was indeed to be expected. As from A30-A31, it went well until the A2-A67/E34. The trip in NL went smoothly! (A73-A2) :D