• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

StrungOut84

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2016
Gander, Canada
Getting very excited now, only 14 working days until we set off for Germany and Wacken. Looking forward to getting the tent pitched, wristband on and grabbing a Dürüm Döner while walking round the village with beer! :)

Fuck yeah man, all that waiting coming down to those moments, best week ever ! \m/

I have 12 work days.. ... did my "1st test round" of packing and weighing luggage to adjust what is needed and look into the "If I have room.. pack it" pile o stuff

If I can give you an advice, go buy yourself some Ziploc vacuum seal bag (no need for an actual vacuum) so you can save space in your bag by compressing all of your shit.

You just need to check the weight not to exceed the max the airlines are allowing.

Reaktionen: smf4ever

CylonKing

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Dez. 2017
Where abouts are you travelling from?

We're travelling from Nottingham, U.K. Going to Lübeck first, then onto Glückstadt on the Tuesday before to stock up with supplies and have access to a fridge, freezer and proper shower before arriving at Wacken on the Wednesday morning.

Staying in Germany for a further week to do some more camping around the region (Schwerin and Lüneberg) before heading home.

perfectmansions

W:O:A Metalmaster
28 Okt. 2014
Staffordshire, England
We're travelling from Nottingham, U.K. Going to Lübeck first, then onto Glückstadt on the Tuesday before to stock up with supplies and have access to a fridge, freezer and proper shower before arriving at Wacken on the Wednesday morning.

Staying in Germany for a further week to do some more camping around the region (Schwerin and Lüneberg) before heading home.

Sounds like a good plan. I live in Derbyshire, but I'm flying to Hamburg from Manchester. I've got to get back to the holy land!