• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I read somewhere, a drainage system needs at least 3 years to function perfectly! (not saying it does not work immediately, but it needs its time)

You're not the only one. There are more people with the very same question!
:(

@ all! Welcome home!

(and I'll be leaving Wednesday! :ugly::D)

yeah and i can imagine that the drainage system won't be very effective if it rains on the festival days itself.
But it'll probably do the trick if it rains like the week before.

dishayu

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Sep. 2013
Bedok, Singapore
I've got xmass tickets again, jeej.
I was waiting before 6 am, and hit the website on the dot and still couldn't get a ticket.

It kept me waiting in queue for 8 minutes after adding the tickets to the cart, another minute or so before reaching the payment page. I had about 20 seconds to fill in payment details and confirm transaction. Timed out and failed. :(

dishayu

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Sep. 2013
Bedok, Singapore
But I'm not that disappointed to be honest. Still have a ticket for next year... being able to make it there is more important that 10 Euros and a shirt :p