The Viking Beard Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by ^witchfinder^
Hey :) less of the "old guys" shit LOL
you younger guys should have been around to witness the whole thrash metal scene in the 80's ;)

shit, you don't have to tell me! :D I keep telling myself I was born in the wrong decade, lol.

Only, it's f**king irritating to hear these bastards automatically put down any band or record that came out after 1988 simply because they have no warm fuzzy memories of being 16 with a full head of hair to associate with 'em. Metal is timeless music, not nostalgia, damn it!

Hell, ^wf^, I've seen you champion bands from all eras on this board, so you're alright in my book, haha.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
We were four guiys out tonight, wen from the pub to this place ownde by "Dr Alban" (every Swede know this guy) and we didnät get in...
Didn't know what the fuck we went ther for, but spent like 30 € for cab rides and still ende d up at the seame place that e left...

But I got drunk, that's all that matters, but it did cost me ;)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Damn, why the hell does one sit down by the computer when one come home?
And why do I insist on sitting down and writing drunk shit on the forum?
Maybe I should post this under "bad habits" thread??
:)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Christ, is that bastard even known outside of Sweden?
We should all bow our heads in shame...
:)

I guess soon other than swedes will know of Eilert Pilarm as well...

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Supercharger: You have your big share too.

That proves Swedes are good on music, whatever genre, even if I don't like the other music..

People love Swedish music whatever the genre is :)

Supercharger: No personal attacks on Dr Alban, it don't make you a better person

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I think we should make personal attacks on anyone we don't like, hell on everyone, regardless if we like them or not.

And I already know I'm not a good person :D